Too many sugar leaves? Why though

Start a journal for next round. Interested to see how Purple Haze turns out for ya.

Haze is good puffage. I've got several going now. I like it a little better than GG cause its slightly easier to trim.

Oh my poor gg’s. We got some really cold temps and my husband shut the heater in our walkout basement where the tent is and the intake fan sucked in 53 degree air all night into the tent. The temp is back up but their leaves are changing color, showing lots of stress. Taco’d, Discolored (purple and gold)
Trichomes are still creamy with some clear. They had a flush last week and now just get cha Ching, big bloom, bembe (like molasses)
they’ll receive that until I cut them down. I’m planning a day or two of darkness before I cut. Some will be made into tincture, some coconut oil snd some for smoke. All is not lost. I’m just sad because they were in such great shape :(
Just finished week 12 this Thursday. (Week 8 of flower). I think a few more weeks. I’m hoping nothing else happens.
2DFBFA05-0501-4CA6-9ECB-DE46A088613A.png

D96F417A-658E-4D23-8A73-16C74513100C.png

6CDB749D-A6FE-4F4F-8AC4-FAD5750F0674.png

8BA08228-905D-484C-9DC0-B9C8217AACF9.jpeg

C3D605E2-C54A-49D9-82E1-40C738A2AFEA.jpeg

A5C5CDF7-19DD-4172-9421-414A7A0D3EAB.jpeg

D82244A2-CD70-4F1E-B9B0-A2F5ECFA16EF.png

A7DCD51B-E14D-4DD7-9A96-D9FFF17C0128.jpeg

6FDF0D0D-8E87-45D8-B069-07494D6C1471.jpeg

17E7633A-9716-45C3-9204-C489B054751D.jpeg

53 at night won't do any harm, think of folks growing outdoors and the way the temps are in the Fall. I do it that way all the time intentionally out in my shed, as the cooler temps at night will tend to bring out the colors (purples, blues, etc...) more if the Strain is prone to that. Otherwise outdoor growing wouldn't work in about 90% of the world ;) :rofl:

Thanks... yeah she's about to get the chop. Prolly tomorrow.

Strain - good question. I had a 3 seeds last season that didnt pop. Instead of tossing them I poked a hole in the soil in one of our raised beds outside.

Nothing for 4 months, then right before the first killing frost in early December all 3 popped. I'm running them now that was Mystery Girl #2 - #1 in the can and a keeper...

This one likely something from Wyeast - Una Fria. Just going from the shape and size.

This one would have been perfect in a scrog. I don't grow that way but all of wyeast seeds I've ran were short and bushy AF - this one is like that. A crap ton of leaves all stacked up.

Hadda do some clean out a few times more than I like but the colors are awesome.

I think with her it was a combination of good genetics, training and lighting. She's what got me the Feb plant of the month title. She was only about 18" tall and in a little 4 ltr pot. I grow in pretty small spaces with small pots. :laugh: Yielded a little over 4oz.

Links to my journals are in my signature. Feel free to take a look and follow along. Be good to see you get a journal going.
I see you use Blackskull, I've never used that brand, is that the only one you use? I've found decent results from Nirvana and Growers Choice, but the seeds are cheap and not exactly what I want. I really liked Dutch and Mephisto, as well as Barney's and 420. But I REALLY, REALLY wanna produce that top quality bud. I grow microgrows, too, so I know where youre coming from. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Oh my poor gg’s. We got some really cold temps and my husband shut the heater in our walkout basement where the tent is
Don't think it hurt them a bit.

He knows he owes you now right? :idea:

I see you use Blackskull, I've never used that brand, is that the only one you use? I've found decent results from Nirvana and Growers Choice, but the seeds are cheap and not exactly what I want. I really liked Dutch and Mephisto, as well as Barney's and 420. But I REALLY, REALLY wanna produce that top quality bud. I grow microgrows, too, so I know where youre coming from. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Done seeds from quite a few places and they've all been good to be honest. Really liking the GSC from @Weed Seeds Express right now.

Back
Top Bottom