Too many sugar leaves? Why though

I over think. I know during veg it’s pretty important temps and rh, ph, all that need to be on target but I def don’t want to mess up my first grow. I really appreciate you guys letting me do check ins on them.
That looks good ^^^ ... I drop my temps in my flower room into the 50s F regularly. They can handle a lot lower temps.

It's a weed.

Done seeds from quite a few places and they've all been good to be honest. Really liking the GSC from @Weed Seeds Express right now.
Ok first I have to say thank you. Dude, I've cultivated cannabis for over half my life, I'm 32. I've bought from probably hundreds of places across the world, good and bad. I've never seen a place with the quality, attention to detail, and serious selection as that site. Thanks a TON, you really just helped me up my genetics game, and that's bread and butter baby! Way to go. But of course I didn't click on ur reply until just today and I already purchased from another company because they gave me a package. Dammit! I'll def be using Weed Seed in the future.

Done seeds from quite a few places and they've all been good to be honest. Really liking the GSC from @Weed Seeds Express right now.
I decided to give them a try myself. So far everything is smooth as glass (day 1 lol). Thanks for the tip.

:thumb:

Really appriciate this! Thanks a lot @VetSmoke85 !!
Hey I just had a referral from @VetSmoke85, and after viewing your site, I just wanted to say kudos, you guys are tremendously superior to many, many distributors with whom I've dealt, so thank you–fantastic job. Unfortunately, I have already made a purchase with another company, so I will have to wait a few weeks before I purchase from you. I absolutely intend to, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm even on the fence about ordering anyway and just eating the cost, which will come back to me in the grows in the future.

After I looked at the site I was highly impressed by the level of quality, the selection availability, the attention to the small, finer details and subtleties cultivators require when gathering information on a possible new strain intro.

Chiquita banana
I almost got some of these first time around but it wouldn't let me add more than 40 seeds to the order. :rofl: Looks like some potent stuff. You're in for a treat.

Ok hear me out on my logic, I’m a newb. If I mess it up and it grows weak, at least it should still be decent.
Not sure what you are asking here... is your harvest weak?
does anyone know who has super sour orange seeds? I’ve had that and it’s delicious and a great high.
Haven't had that one yet but I have tried big bud (way back around '99) and it was very tasty and made your eyes turn blood red. Everyone who tried it wanted to buy some. :rofl:

@Diatomacious that first paragraph was just saying why I picked stronger strains. In case I screw it up and it’s weak. That was more just a statement .

I’ve never even heard of big bud but sounds intense! So many to try. I love the variety of flavor and hybrids. When I think about back in the day you never knew what you got. Never had any idea the strength. Waaay back in the day you got whatever was around ;) I haven’t smoked since then so to me it’s pretty awesome how it’s set up now. Literally picked it back up two years ago after an accident. Been the best thing since.

Going to give my gg a little more time. It’s two different plants. I know the more green one needs maybe two more weeks.

BD4FF9D3-A095-4456-81B0-C7235592B785.png

5906E16A-9638-48E8-B212-F4E84C8FEA17.png

8A45436B-E218-43B3-BD45-77A0A87BE0B3.png

E494C6D2-B906-4F90-AEF5-78EB64D24858.png

41700E22-A074-44B7-BAA8-95B4D9608E3E.png

1D605B55-E610-49CB-934D-CDF03337FDAC.png

00E8774F-195D-49AD-AA1C-2EE1CAA639F5.png

That was more just a statement .
Gotcha... have to work with me sometimes I'm a little slow o_O

I’ve never even heard of big bud but sounds intense!
Some pretty good herb but you definite had to cure it... before cure taste was awful and had no buzz. After cure was like smoking some dank tasty bud. I know weedseeds has it but not sure if it's the same as what I grew back then. I tried super crystal recently and it wasn't even the same species as what I got back around 2000. Like it was crossed with hemp or something. Back in 2000 the seeds I got from the seedbank were extremely resinous with a powerful buzz even for a daily smoker. The recent stuff not, it was just alright with maybe a half hour of "am I high" effect.
Literally picked it back up two years ago after an accident. Been the best thing since.
Funny but I used to get better smoke before they legalized it. Maybe I was on a trafficking route :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom