Outdoor G-13 Monster Plants 3 to 5 pounders each

Here another shot. See me standing back there?

SL738433.JPG

And some more base shots.

SL738434.JPG

SL738435.JPG

ok i know this is prob. a dumb ass question but??

u got them stems tied up so it dont lay over and break right??and just wonder but how old is that plant??

ok i know this is prob. a dumb ass question but??

u got them stems tied up so it dont lay over and break right??and just wonder but how old is that plant??

Yes Sir those tied stems you see are about 10 feet tall. If not tied I wouls lose them almost for sure. I got netting on the top also.

The plants were planted on May 24th from a 1 foot clone topped two times to make 4 main branches.

o damn i just got chouch lock an codnt move for a min an i havent even smoked today lol. really nice man i take it your med.....how dont try to steel some people were im from would,.

That is simply ..... OUTSTANDING !!!!!

But, what really impressed my wife was the maters and that HUGE sunflower.:goodjob::cheer:

You've done this before, haven't you? :winkyface:

DD

That is simply ..... OUTSTANDING !!!!!

But, what really impressed my wife was the maters and that HUGE sunflower.:goodjob::cheer:

You've done this before, haven't you? :winkyface:

DD

This is my first year in my own backyard and first large plants like this. I have grew for about 5 years both indoor and out. My best outdoor grow before this was 20 plants and I got 5lbs. This was plots out in the sticks.

If you read my thread in the outdoor section you can learn a lot more about whats going on in my backyard.

Here is another update. Fuck if I stand on my roof the plants are still waist high. :) I would have never thought this in a million years.

SL738540.JPG

SL738541.JPG

SL738543.JPG

SL738545.JPG

SL738550.JPG

My nerves would be frayed to shit with that in my yard.Please keep your guard up,plants like that draw unwanted attention & I don't mean leo.Greedy dangerous people are out there & all they care about is taking what you got, no matter who gets hurt in the process.I allmost didn't post this for fear of jinxing you, but my concern for your safety overruled my superstitious nature.Be safe man.

How's the weather holding for you?? We had rain yesterday(N of you) but it's looking like this week should be good for us in the pnw......hard thing to say this time of year!

Waiting for some update pics, :bong:

gman:peace:

Back
Top Bottom