Outdoor G-13 Monster Plants 3 to 5 pounders each

If they were medical for one person only...I would love to see the size of the smoking implement....maybe its smoked via bonfire rather than bong.

Great plants Rep++++++

Question for you? What state do you live in because if that was in my back yard and I have two acres against a wild life refuge thats like 14 thousand acres the boys in blue would be landing in my back yard. Its suck I cant evan grow small plants without copters buzzing my house Good luck because they start in mid sept around here.

Plants are beautiful and absolutely gianormous. Much luck to ya! Weather up here in the PNW has been beyond perfect but I have heard there is a frost hitting the lowlands next Monday or Tuesday - snow level to 4000 ft in the WA Cascades. But you're dialed in. Cheers!

Just wanted to show off this fat stalk I got going. She is way bigger than the last time I looked. Easy to see why I am a Proud Papa. She is pushing 2 litter soda bottle size.

SL738668.JPG

SL738669.JPG

SL738670.JPG

SL738671.JPG

SL738672.JPG

SL738673.JPG

SL738674.JPG

what r your nutes testosterone anadrol and growth hormone? haha amazing bush man u nailed it STANDING OVATION

Back
Top Bottom