Outdoor growers help

@Pennywise I will be thinking about you ... I hope u have better luck than me LOL .... I will say this, I have learned alot this go around weather is a bitch HAHA ......

@Lerugged thanks for stopping in .... I hope all the excess water will drain well ... Most of the plants I used multiple layers of lava rock and amended potting soil so i hope the ones underwater now will drain ... time will tell ... I am confident I have done all i can do and nature will take its coarse :green_heart:

Water from a storm shouldn't drown a plant. If it's in the ground it should drain , even a pot wi'll dry out. In nature they grow after first rains ( in south Africa that is only the beginning of rainy season ) storms every day during the season for a few hours. The hail would do them in for sure. Sorry man . Good luck with the rest. Hope yours made it Penny
Yep, a hail stone the size of a golf ball would do those plants in just as dead as the dinosaurs after their extinction meteor hit a million plus years ago.

A rainstorm and the plants are probably saying to themselves "Thanks for the extra rain water."

Back
Top Bottom