Outside grow in 5 gallon pot: Storm is brewing with rain, wind, etc. Options?

GrowNMo

It appears that a potential storm/tropical storm/hurricane is on the way. What are my options to not get set back? i may be 3 weeks out from considering the timing to harvest. I have a couple of sheds, one with no lights or windows; another with window, and lights. Can i place the pot in either shed during evening? i have ability to keep pot under eaves of home, but when the wind shifts throughout the storm it most likely will be drenched. I can bring inside where i have a sunroom with a bank of windows. i could place near the windows and move it as the sun (if out) moves. Thanks in advance for your comments and thoughts on this!

I'd bring it inside and put it in the sunroom. A couple days with intermittent won't hurt a thing that late in flower.
just thought of another question: evenings, can i place the plant in a closet where i have no lights on and a small fan running? currently 55% humidity and temp fluctuates between 75 and 78 degrees. thanks.

How much shock do you think it would put them through if they’ve been outside and I put them under 600 W LED ?

How much shock do you think it would put them through if they’ve been outside and I put them under 600 W LED ?
And also temperatures right now it’s not what it’s like outside it’s cooler and less humid . And I plan on putting them right back outside after the storm should I wait an extra day to make sure they don’t get too stressed

My plants went though several 80+ kmph wind storms with sideways rain this year no problem. lt never occurred to me to coddle them & bring 'em inside. Budding right now outside, so that might be different situation for me if there is another storm.

Back
Top Bottom