Overzealous preparations

Trim time will be here in a month for one and a month and a half for 5 more. I'm ready already :rollit:;)

20210929_185522.jpg

I like the sharpness and the light weight. After a few hours it gets real!
Agreed, it all starts going numb lol Those happen to be brand new, haven't even used them yet, just been playing w them in preparation hahaha glad to hear some good feedback on them, I'm gonna need it!

Trim.... or, Trim for Harvest ? Looks like those trimmers need to be soaked in alcohol for a day so they are clean & sterile.
Oh do they! They are covered from the last harvest. I just pulled them out of the drawer to do exactly that, CLEAN and RUB!!! So mad cause it's going to take me that much longer to clean them now that the resin has sat for a month and a half :rolleyes:

3 on the right haven't been used just need sterilized but the left side...yucccckk

16330006067786428874916230484643.jpg

Oh do they! They are covered from the last harvest. I just pulled them out of the drawer to do exactly that, CLEAN and RUB!!! So mad cause it's going to take me that much longer to clean them now that the resin has sat for a month and a half :rolleyes:

3 on the right haven't been used just need sterilized but the left side...yucccckk

16330006067786428874916230484643.jpg
Just soak them in Rubbing Alcohol over night & it will wipe right off.
Have you noticed that Hand Lotion Breaks down the sticky on your hands. Use it before you use soap & water. Works great.

Back
Top Bottom