Any & all help is appreciated

Strains
Raw Diesel (Germinating)
Blue Widow

Dimensions
48"L x 20"W x 30"H (Veg/Clone)
24"L x 32"W x 48"H (Flower)

Lights
PAR T5 Veg/Clone Panel (48" 4 Bulb (2 6500k, 1 WP BlueWave, 1 WP ReefWave)
250w HPS (Cooltube)

Nutrients
Dyna-Gro (Grow, Protekt, Bloom)
**Will also add a Bloom Enhancer or 2 (Bud Candy etc.)**
Veg Cab
rsz_wp_000238.jpg
rsz_wp_000240.jpg

rsz_2wp_000266.jpg

Flower Cab
rsz_2wp_000267.jpg

Re: PAR T5 Veg/Clone Panel | 250w HPS

Cool grow space. Heck, I would build a display cabinet and put a pool table down there with a bar/bud bar.

Ha, that veg cab is storage under my bar and already a pool table down there.. Ill show ya in a sec....Funny that you said that :;):

rsz_wp_000268.jpg

Sweet! You're not done though, right? What is with all that white and ceiling panels?

I am thinking urban loft, refurbished office building...something like that. Very cool. This is your play pen where you can be you away from the world. What else are you planning for the room?

I look forward to the day when we can have our beautiful gardens displaying our plants for the family and guests to admire, like so many bottles of wine in the wine rack. Just imagine.

Someday, that day will come. lol. No plans yet for the room but definately am going to do something with it. No time soon though

Diesel seed germinated in about 12 hrs. Now just waiting for it to break the soil so it can go under lights. Anyways, been growing bagseed for about 2-2 1/2 weeks and here's some pics.

rsz_wp_000273.jpg
rsz_wp_000271.jpg

Where I Fimmed
rsz_wp_000274.jpg

She is a beautiful girl.

I remember those days, just last November--and I still have another month.

So is this your first grow?

Are you medical?

4th Grow. And yes. Prop 215 Grower from socal. Although this is my 4th grow. I have been around lots of grow room from friends/family. And have also taken a few classes from local dispensaries and have learned so much. but there is always room to learn more.

Moved bagseed to the flower box (Hope it is female) and Diesel seed just popped soil today.

tmpphpjTbByU.jpg
tmpphpX4BxAZ.jpg

I have been very lucky so far. No Hermes, no boys. It seems like growing takes forever. I liked this stage a lot. Unless there's a lot at stake, have fun.

Got my 2 new bulbs in for my panel. Check em out..
WP_000280.jpg
WP_000282.jpg

Raw Diesel (Day 4 from seed)
WP_000283_1_.jpg

That first picture is BEAUTIFUL, artistic. The second one too.

You have an eye.

Nicely done.

Thnks bro...Ya I have been waiting for the new bulbs in the mail. Hopefully I see the new growth with them and some tighter node spacing. So far, Love the looks of them but haven't had them long enough to notice a difference over the 6500k's.
The panel still has 2 6500k's with the addition of 1 Bluewave and 1 Reefwave.

Back
Top Bottom