PAR T5 Veg/Clone Panel - 250w HPS

Sorry, I did not understand your question. HO is a huge improvement over regular T5 lighting (must have HO fixture)- due to bigger ballast. I am using an 8 bulb 4ft HO T5, it puts out 432 watts. I use a combination of bulbs from the aquarium side for flowering. No need for hps here!

Ya I use the sunblaze T5HO 4bulb and love it. 54w per bulb. PAR lighting is a huge improvement but you have to have the right combo. I got my combo in mind, just need some money to buy them. But I'm not in any rush as i have the hps for flower but will move to t5 for flower in the future

Raw Diesel
LST'ing
2.5 Gal.
WP_000361.jpg
WP_000362.jpg
WP_000363.jpg

Crazy Miss Hyde
Recently Topped
1 Gal.
WP_000355.jpg
WP_000360.jpg

Temp.
WP_000367.jpg

Yeah thanks everyone on the HO , T5 knowledge. I'll look into some of them UVB bulbs.

Easy bluntcuts, your girls are looking nice and healthy! Yeah sorry havent up-dated mine recently, not had a computer or camera. Got computer back just need to get a camera again as I have 3 broke cameras now, stupid festivals!!

But yeah sorry will update asap, they still young anyway. A little behind yours, will be good to see them both compare under different lighting. Im not 100% on flower light yet, but intreasted in your 250w HPS:goodjob:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom