PAR T5 Veg/Clone Panel - 250w HPS

Re: PAR T5 Veg/Clone Panel | 250w HPS

Small world huh. Im only 19 soo. but have been boarding since I was about 6 or 7. Definately an HB local, but mostly surfed wedge and seal.

Re: PAR T5 Veg/Clone Panel | 250w HPS

HBHS Senior year only....More known around 40st newps and seal, but was at wedge on those big S swells. the 15 footers. any bigger i just video. lol

1 Week from seed

WP_000292.jpg
WP_000293.jpg

Day 3 from seed

WP_0002981.jpg
WP_000294.jpg

Nice article.. Ya man I picked out my lights just waiting for the extra money to order them. Got some help from Pr0f

Thnks bro.. Should do much better than the 250 CFL. Although I have seen some amazing grows from cfl's

Yeah same, I get good results with cfl's buuuuuut, I reckon even with a small 250w hPS for flowering is going to be faster and grow more dense than 250w cfl. Want to use a HID lamp but dont want big electric off say like a 600w HPS.

Will be good to see. Im running a veg under 3x30w 6500k bulbs but will switch to HPS for flower, what size is questionable. So looking round to see the different results under different size HID lamps.:goodjob::thanks::peace:

Yeah same, I get good results with cfl's buuuuuut, I reckon even with a small 250w hPS for flowering is going to be faster and grow more dense than 250w cfl. Want to use a HID lamp but dont want big electric off say like a 600w HPS.

Will be good to see. Im running a veg under 3x30w 6500k bulbs but will switch to HPS for flower, what size is questionable. So looking round to see the different results under different size HID lamps.:goodjob::thanks::peace:

Thnks for checkin in. Good luck finding the right light for you. Update soon.

JBC420 said:

My 400 Watt hps only increased my bill by about 20 bucks. I'm definitely going to upgrade to the 600 Watt when I get the space. 600 Watt are the most efficient for overall size and heat (learned from the gator). I would keep vegging under floro though to keep cost down during 24/7 veg, a t5 or t8 works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom