Patches on leaves, not sure why

Plantguy84

420 Member
I have 1 plant of 5 that have these patches that have formed on the leaves. There are a few different strains but the super soil is the same for all of them. Started about a week and half ago. Anyone have any ideas? I’m not convinced it’s nutes because the other plants aren’t exhibiting this. They are all watered with distilled water. Thanks for any help

612D9A80-AEC4-4CDB-B918-24F46866B55D.jpeg

B772D6C9-B4E9-47CA-A7AA-A1D24F91D93B.png

Hey Plantguy84,

Welcome to 420! In order to help you we need a lot more info, please use daylight pics, we can’t see in blurple!

What is in your supersoil and when did you mix it up? What nutes are you using?

Distilled water gets them wet but is lacking trace minerals. So whats up with your tap water? Ever check your municipal water system website to see if the use chloramine or chloramine? Depending on which you could either run a bucket full and let it sit overnight to off gas or mitigate with 1/4 to 1/2 a vitamin c tablet.

looks like magnesium deficiency from what I have seen so far.... common when using distilled water and LED lighting. This is a common deficiency, even with a super soil, because you can't preload very much magnesium in the soil without creating lockouts of other elements. Get a bottle of organic (important to keep your supersoil alive) calmag, and it should clear things up if that is all it is.

Back
Top Bottom