Bronze looking patches on leaves

AgedMaster

I have bronze patches on the top 2 fan leaves at the 2 tops of my plant the rest of plant looks fine and other plants look fine anyone no what it could be im currently feeding half strength nutes
IMG_20230508_191642 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230508_190745 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20230508_190735 - Copy.jpg

Stop feeding half strength nutes, your plant is starving.
Hi pal Its not starving i think with soil u can go full strength quite early on but not coco she will burn because the nutes are salt based i checked the grow guide as soon as i saw those leaves and im feeding right where i need to be i asked in my other thread buds bunny had the same problem he says its poor air circulation i will be getting a fan today see if that helps thats not there true colour either i got a new phone and it messes with the colour trying to adjust lighting

thats not there true colour either i got a new phone and it messes with the colour trying to adjust lighting
I do not think it is the phone; it is the grow lights. Try this. It might help.

Turn off the grow lights and put a regular table lamp in the tent or near the door. Be sure the camera settings are turned to "auto" or whatever lets the camera software pick all the exposure settings. That often helps to get photos with a more natural looking light to them.

Turn off the grow lights and put a regular table lamp in the tent or near the door. Be sure the camera settings are turned to "auto" or whatever lets the camera software pick all the exposure settings. That often helps to get photos with a more natural looking light to them.
Hi pal i did try that i need a duller bulb it lit my whole room up and the fitting is different to my ceiling bulbs i will try the setting u say when my lights first turn on its a white light i will take pics then

What kind of light are you using at this time? Is it a LED or HPS or Metal Halide or something else?

A lot of grow lights look like white light to human eyes but the camera does not see them as white. A big example of this is the LED lights that give off a blueish purple colored light. It does not look all that bad when we are looking at the plants but when we look at the photos they make the plants and the tent walls look purple.

If you have HPS then they will be a whitish color for the first couple minutes so be ready.

There is a decent article on how to take photos under different types of grow lights on the GrowWeedEasy web site.

Thanks for the tip SW🙏. CL🍀

What kind of light are you using at this time? Is it a LED or HPS or Metal Halide or something else?

A lot of grow lights look like white light to human eyes but the camera does not see them as white. A big example of this is the LED lights that give off a blueish purple colored light. It does not look all that bad when we are looking at the plants but when we look at the photos they make the plants and the tent walls look purple.

If you have HPS then they will be a whitish color for the first couple minutes so be ready.

There is a decent article on how to take photos under different types of grow lights on the GrowWeedEasy web site.
Hi pal i am using a 400w hps dual spectrum i will take a look at the site u recommend for better pics thanks bud

I also grew that same auto last time the lighter looking plant and it never liked more than half feed it started cupping bad it was still the frostiest plant ive grown it was covered in thc i wanted to try growing her better this time here is a pic of her last grow there not the best they was on my old phone it also looks darker than what it is when i take pics i always lower light to 250w so i can go in and out of tent without bright light
SB Auto.jpg
Strawberry banana auto 2.jpg

Hey @agedmaster,

So, the plant is in coco? What kind of liquid fert(s) are you feeding? Are you feeding calmag?

I would like to see this in natural light...
1684314906007.png
Hi pal I fixed the problem it affected 3 fan leaves it was damp roots I had it on a weight and there was a hole in the centre water was getting trapped some of the leaf colour come back and the leaves don't look puffy no more ignore the bright light at the top its the reflection of the hps light the other part of the plant at the back is the real colour
IMG_20230519_213104 - Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom