PC fan setup is getting the best of me - Someone help me understand what to do please

Scout104

So I have these rosewill DF1202512SELN
DC12V 0.16A
PC Fan. I need it to ventilate my box. Can someone please tell me what to do. Have a look. There's 3 cords. Idk what to use.sorry no pictures rn I guess it won't load it Idk.

Re: PC fan setup is getting the best of me - Someone help me understand what to do pl

No here is my fan.
20160417_222050.jpg
20160417_222025.jpg
20160417_221957.jpg

Re: PC fan setup is getting the best of me - Someone help me understand what to do pl

I'm guessing that your 12V charger also has 2 black wires, but one has a grey/white strip and the other is completely black. Connect the 2 black wires together, (you can twist them together temporarily) and then, when the charger is plugged in, test the wires on your fan by touching the other charger wire to the fan wires. Only one of them will make the fan work.

If that doesn't work, then try the other wires, 2 at a time.

3rd wire could be tach or speed control. I have a fan that if i hook up the positive and the speed control to the hot wire it runs at full speed and if i don't hook it up it runs at minimum speed. Google your fan model schematic to tell for sure

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom