Peppers Grow, DIY Closet With Mars 300W

Subbed in for this show mate, I want to see how that wedding cake turns out as I was close to buying them a while back but I ended up going for strawberry cake instead and that was very nice
Hi Tomuk17 that SC sounds nice was it stinky in Veg? Reason I ask is this WC is proper stinky lol.
Got here by the bottom of page 2 so that's a plus! I knew I was in the right place when I saw the computer fans :). Training looks good...hoping for females.
:ciao:
Hi InTheShed lol thanks for dropping by, hopefully this WC is female my fingers are crossed lol

Hi Tomuk17 that SC sounds nice was it stinky in Veg? Reason I ask is this WC is proper stinky lol.

Hi InTheShed lol thanks for dropping by, hopefully this WC is female my fingers are crossed lol
No the smell didn't really happen until late flowering but was sweet

Sorry for the slow update guy's. I've been away for a couple of day's and I just got back. Unfortunately the WeddingCake isn't looking that great. I overfed it so it would last till I got back from the trip . Here's a branch in the pic. It's all droopy and truthly I think it looks like it might be growing balls!!!

Back
Top Bottom