Perfect way to kick off 4/20 with a Cross Joint!

KannabisKris

HAPPY SMOKE YOURSELF RETARDED DAY EVERYONE!
:rollit::lot-o-toke::bongrip::joint::Rasta:
t8280z.jpg

the infamous Cross Joint :blalol:
1sxwyf.png

:rollit::lot-o-toke::bongrip::joint::Rasta:

Happy 420~Much Love from the west coast.
Any collectives looking to sponsor my boyfriend? He rides Freestyle Motocross. Check him out!!
Jon Dillehay on facebook and our tight knit riding team 2 Stroke Mafia!
Have a lovely day everyone!! <3

the bud looks nice.... wtf with the joint,,,lol... have a great day!

It's a Cross Joint! Has no one ever seen Pineapple Express the movie??? Cross joints are SO DANK. 4 different types of bud in every arm of the joint light 3 ends at once and puff puff pass. This is 420mag . com how could you NOT know what a cross joint is ?????
Here it is burning as we passed it!
5lqv04.png

ok,,,, i'm impressed,,,, it looks fun,,, enjoy the day....

Happy 420 to all!!!!!! I'm so flippin blitzed off this Super Silver Haze Blaze up a Baseball Bat for those who can't celebrate this perfect day!

damn!! you got yourself some skillz ;)

Ok I seen the movie, in my opinion one of the best high movies. But I'm. More stuck on... how the hell did you do that!!!! Can someone plz make a you tube video of this, if it hasn't been already done

It's a Cross Joint! Has no one ever seen Pineapple Express the movie??? Cross joints are SO DANK. 4 different types of bud in every arm of the joint light 3 ends at once and puff puff pass. This is 420mag . com how could you NOT know what a cross joint is ?????
Here it is burning as we passed it!
5lqv04.png

So-o-o I guess guys like me have to wait to try this intriguing treat this coming 4/20/12? I have never heard of this doobie style but it is quite a conversation piece. Our biggest thrill was rolling the "Big Bamboo" paper that came with Cheech & Chong's record album (yes, vinyl). Peace brothers & Sisters... Happy belated Holidays.

Back
Top Bottom