Perpetual CO2 Grow

Holy Smoke Starting Week 8

image.jpg

image.jpg

Holy Smoke Starting Week 8

image.jpg

image.jpg
Good morning my friend, hope you are well today.
Don't know if I mentioned this before but your air pot is upside down. :Namaste:
There is a row of solid holes that goes to the top, so water doesn't run out.
Then I use zip ties through the next row for anchor points.
Also there is a couple inches of soil missing from the top, wasted real-estate.
I have a tutorial in my Gorilla Glue thread that explains how to fill and use them, if you want to check it out.
Keep up the great work Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning my friend, hope you are well today.
Don't know if I mentioned this before but your air pot is upside down. :Namaste:
There is a row of solid holes that goes to the top, so water doesn't run out.
Then I use zip ties through the next row for anchor points.
Also there is a couple inches of soil missing from the top, wasted real-estate.
I have a tutorial in my Gorilla Glue thread that explains how to fill and use them, if you want to check it out.
Keep up the great work Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
Yea you told me thanks, I felt so stupid when U told me, but I'm just gonna finish em out like this. Next run I will know better. Thanks again growmie!

Yea you told me thanks, I felt so stupid when U told me, but I'm just gonna finish em out like this. Next run I will know better. Thanks again growmie!
I'm so sorry.
Old age I can't remember everyone I've talked to. :Namaste:
Actually it's too many concussions. :laugh:
Your ladies are beautiful.
And your training is a joy to see. :love:

Stay safe my friend
Bill

I got a job growing commercial medical cannabis so I’m having trouble keeping up with my home grow journals. So the weekend is when I get time to journal if I even get time to do that lol. My life is Cannabis now 24/7
I'm trying to do the same thing. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

Cannabis Training University Master Certification got me in. It’s only 200$ online for tons of content outta Denver, CO. CannabisTrainingUniversity.com all online at your own pace.
Good morning my friend. @SinSemillaWhisperer420
How are things going today?
I had a look at CTU, on line site.
Mind if I ask a couple questions.
I was just wondering, you said $200 was that a while ago seems to be $500 ish now?
Edit: I just went back and the price dropped to $247.
I'll go back again see if it gets lower. :laugh: :rofl:
Is the master training certificate one course, or is it a combination of several courses to make it a master?
What did you think of the course in general?
Did you learn a lot?
Would you recommend it to someone getting into the commercial industry in Canada?
Any thoughts?
I really appreciate you taking the time .
Thank you.

Stay safe
Bill

Cannabis training university got me to where I am at today, growing and processing at a commercial medical cannabis facility. There are plenty of videos, tutorials, and key points in each section.
The master certification is made up of seven separate parts with the main focus being on growing in part seven. You work at your own pace and you get out of it what you put in, but the material is priceless for $200-$250. They always run sales during the holidays so if you wait you could get it for $199. In addition you will also get access to 4 of Ed Rosenthal’s books as the training uses his material for their course book: 1 is a grow bible type book for growing (over 650 pgs. Of content), a harvest book that gets extensive into everything about harvesting your meds. and the science behind it. For example, I never knew terpenes are at their highest peak at day break and lowest late in the day hence harvesting plants in the AM will give you a product with higher terpene content.
It was a 100% worth it for me bro. The information and knowledge plus that nice certification looking good for the prospecting cannabis industry worked great for me. I did it in a week and a half just to finish the certification, and then I went back and took notes on every key point (because u get to keep ur account for a year regardless of how long it takes you to finish) so now I have a notebook I refer to for anything I forget so I don’t have to sift through misinformation online. Hope this helps you make your decision.

As always peace and positive vibes,
-SSW

Also it doesn’t matter if it’s the US or Canada or any other country because growing cannabis is growing cannabis. That’s how I look at it. It would be like me having a degree from a different country and coming to your US or Canada and applying for a job. That company will still recognize the credentials from wherever it was that I achieved that.

Also it doesn’t matter if it’s the US or Canada or any other country because growing cannabis is growing cannabis. That’s how I look at it. It would be like me having a degree from a different country and coming to your US or Canada and applying for a job. That company will still recognize the credentials from wherever it was that I achieved that.
to the US or Canada or vice versa*

to the US or Canada or vice versa*
Thank you so much.
I think I'm finally going to be a university student, hehe.
I know I still have so much to learn so I think it would be great.
I'm hoping to get in a new facility being built close by.
I already help out the owner but this would seal the deal. :thumb:
I think a degree wouldmakeit impossiblenotto hire me.
I read Ed's Bible, lots of great stuff.
As far as terpines go , isn't that why we turn off our lights for 36 hrs before we harvest, I think. :laugh:
Better get a skid of craft dinner if I'm going to be a student again. :laugh: :rofl:
I appreciate you telling me all this.

Stay safe Amigo
Bill

Back
Top Bottom