Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Does this damage the pot?

I doubt it. Just pretend the pot isn't there and you're just transplanting a compressed root mass. Anyway, that's probably what I would do.

Your missing humidity. Try seeds-rockwoolcubes-starterdome-heat

When the plant sprouts and shoots the first leaves(not the round ones) the dome has to come off to prevent stem wrought. A light fan is needed indoors on new seedlings. New seedling are delicate and this is the most critical stage of the plants life.

The roots- Once the seed has popped open the main tap root begins to develop. The tap root can grow very deep into the soil at a very young age. Soil density is important to prevent the roots from growing any where other than straight down. The best fruits come from the best roots. Roots start at day one so they can have major impacts on growing times, maturity, and every other factor i can think of. Roots like warm soil. When the plant reaches maturity you will notice some plants leaves sticking straight up when the soil is warm and rich. This creates fast growth.

Honestly, seeds not propagated in a dome under optimal conditions is considered lack of gardening in my opinion. Spending more money on propagating dome, heat pad, light, fan, rock wool, Books on sprouting seedlings indoors.

The dome can be used more than once and so can the rockwool if you are poor like me. Some cloning gel will turn your dome into a pheno saver for clones later in the grow.

Simple efficient LED/highout put T5s bulbs or a built in mini sun roof window would work great for indoors. CLFs can be used for small setups and only cost couple $$ per year to run.

The seed in the photo looks twisted from sitting in soggy cool soil but this is just a guess. To much water and you get to much nutrients to fast. The best root growth happens when roots are searching out nutrients in a humid warm zone. Less is more.

When trans planting, check the roots on the outside of the pot. If they are tangled or reached the edge of the pot pull them out with your finders breaking some of the fibers. Some growers call this root trimming.

If you transplant a bound root ball into fresh new soil the roots wont grow into the new soil. They need help to stretch sometimes. Its best to remove the smart pot and let the roots do their thing. The best way to transplant is before the roots hit the side of the pot.

:bump:
The streets wanna know.

I got a mid/late season crop going now of some Jack herer f1's. I should be updating soon. You guys could check it out if you wana help a brother out. I crossed two sativas JH from sensi seeds. I grew out the different phenos. One pheno grows foxtail buds and smells of piss others lean toward the haze side. The 9 footer is a lemon lavender spice pheno leaning toward a shiva skunk. Its flowering the longest of the jack herer.

Outdoor Grow - Jack Herer - AK47 - Soviet Ripper

Its my first time on a journal and i started mid way.

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback and advice.

What? I thought this shit was legal? ;)

Not for our my mates in the UK and Australia unfortunately. It is what largely contributes to why I live in the United States. Besides the fact my wife and son are Americans. I wait with bated breathe when it becomes legalized in Australia and New Zealand... actually f that. For when its legalized globally.

Hope all is well Herby! Looking forward to your return!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom