Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Well didnt I get shot down for that. Its just my thinking about it n seeing as I dont smoke my bud I doubt itll make much difference. Im trully not that fussy but I may well try it out on some of them, I would have to hold some of the same back to do a side by side comparison. You are very right Stage each to there own, what works for some doesnt work for others :thumb:

btw thankyou for all youre help and infomation, I appreciate it and take it all on board. Thing is with the drying ive dryed my bud in light etc etc but I wanted to try it in dark this time see if I can get a better product

If it comes out shitty from the drobe ill try the tent one next although ill do it next anyhoo. I can actually mess with the temp more in the drobe than I can in the tent, what with the light, then its off so major drop in temp, rise in humidity with the wet pots of the plants in there

Bad news on my beans not one is showing so seems I may only get the Bubblelicious out of 7 beans, thats awful... aint done that bad for ages. I got my new pots, strange as they are and also got my voodoo juice. Couple of pics. I also got my loupe which shows 80% cloudy 20% amber on tall pheno.

P10105752.JPG
P10105802.JPG

Ive sent Attitude a email but they go by the policy youre not meant to germ them so will probaly use that as a excuse to not replace them. I think if they dont ill buy from elsewhere from here in. I been spraying water on the neck where its shrivelling in the hope I can get some moisture in there, I think its helped a little but we will see. Ive had this happen twice before once I tryed to straighten it n it just snapped n the other time it just died so god knows. I thought mayb it was a bit of shell mayb strangling the stem but theres nothing there

P10105862.JPG
P10105881.JPG

Hey herb what happened with that seedling? looking at your pic it seemed a bit deformed but still OK nonetheless...why would it just die like that?

Back
Top Bottom