Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Hey Stage did you say to me you havnt been flushing?? or was that someoneelse
anyway if it was you plz do it this time, its just a awesome thing to do, major growth n ripening going on also a much nice smoke
The spongey P.E I have loved the flush yesterday and today has new growth, if the bud was a little harder she would be my fav

Andromina incoming

Heres the Andromina, doesnt look to yellow in pics but in person shes getting there
lovely huh?

P10104233.JPG
P10104362.JPG
P10104264.JPG
P10104313.JPG
P10104391.JPG
P10104411.JPG
P10104332.JPG

Hey Stage did you say to me you havnt been flushing?? or was that someoneelse
anyway if it was you plz do it this time, its just a awesome thing to do, major growth n ripening going on also a much nice smoke
The spongey P.E I have loved the flush yesterday and today has new growth, if the bud was a little harder she would be my fav

Andromina incoming

Herby,
Nah....ya got me confused my dude. I always flush.
Your PE is such a beaut. Good times ahead. You earned this weekend off. Watch out, folks WILL try to take a shower with that gal.

Hey Herby, what does your flush involve? I have read about flushing agents to remove excess nutrient and salt buildup.... I flush with extremely cold (near freeze) RO water for two weeks prior to harvest.

Hey Brown I nearly bought some final phase today but could only afford the voodoo. I jus put water straight thru them straight from the tap

I actually put a tempy thing in my tent last night. Temps are 83f at hottest and humidity is 55 at worst

Freezing water as a flush for the last two weeks....an old trick from a native American grower who I only knew by the name "The Indian" ...he gifted me with clones and knowledge...a mentor and a friend.

Yeh I know a gd shock does some gd towards the end. I nearly cut one tonight... I only stopped when I had the scissors in my hand and thought of the yellowing. I will take 3 plants on tuesday no matter what but I do believe there be ready by then. Ive got everything crossed I havnt f`d up my new beans... im not sure why but my hands were shaking when I was planting them n not only that but my eyesight aint what it used to be n im unsure which way up I planted them :rofl: Knowing my luck we wont see any of them n im skint now.... cant afford new ones

From Flip Barli, thankyou both for the kind comments!! I take the pictures for you guys!! G13`s range seems to b all fast finishers although this new Mighty Grape I have is meant to be even faster 40-47 rather than 45-50 days n thats from Freedom of Seeds. The smell when I opened the tent this morning omg, there stinking!

Back
Top Bottom