Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Good news, The Bubblelicious has begun to fight its way up, visible from the surface. This is great because now I know the others have a chance. Ill be cutting one, two, or even three plants this tuesday.... although not as yellow as id like them. This means on future grows I will use Final Phase. Ive just gotta find the cash for it first. Ill be uploading a few bud pics after the Flush today. bbs

Little worried if the Bubblelicious has managed to get the taproot deep enough before showing its head, only time will tell. Anyway heres a few pics, dates apart from the day 54`s are a day infront of the one showing.... I messed up
Enjoy guys

P10105244.JPG
P10105295.JPG
P10105356.JPG
P10105342.JPG
P10105524.JPG
P10105562.JPG
P10105574.JPG

Herby,
Drop the shot pheno.
Timberrr!

Ok I just cut Spongey pheno, lovely smell of oranges or similar coming from her while trimming. I dont think shell weigh no more than a ounce cus her buds are light as a feather, pathetic really, I told her so but she said its part of her appeal. We will see. Question, do you think itll be ok to dry her in the wardrobe ive pictured, no fan, no air in or out but me burping every 5-6 hrs?

P10105614.JPG
P10105651.JPG
P1010568.JPG
P1010567.JPG
P1010570.JPG
P10105742.JPG
P10105721.JPG

Congrats on the harvest Herby!:circle-of-love:

What is the rh % and temp of the closet when closed?
Personally, I would hang it for a day or two then cut up and put in bags. Air movement is recommended.
I hang my bags at the top of the tent out of the light.
Saving you space for the next round of nugs.
Have some +reps!

Congrats on the harvest Herby!:circle-of-love:

What is the rh % and temp of the closet when closed?
Personally, I would hang it for a day or two then cut up and put in bags. Air movement is recommended.
I hang my bags at the top of the tent out of the light.
Saving you space for the next round of nugs.
Have some +reps!

Thanks dude, ill just go put my tempy thingy in the wardrobe n find out

ok temps are at 73f at mo and humidity 44 although I do believe the humidity to be rising. Might make it to 50. Ive left a slight opening in the door. I may have to move it though into the tent to hang becus its stinking the whole place out, was hoping with a closed wardrobe n closed room door it might hold it in

Herby,
Do you wash your buds? And if not why not?
Those temps and rh are fine. You don't want less than a 4-5 day dry. It will smoke sharply.:thumb:
Looks like you got 5 days drying time. Give or take a day.
Are the smells a concern for you? You have a carbon scrubber/filter in your tent right? Why don't you bag em and and hang above the lights?
The wardrobe idea is cool but still only a band aid. Not trying to get you to see it my way but logically.....Stage is sage.:Rasta:

I figured if there in the wardrobe they would get complete darkness while in the tent there have 12 hrs light n you know everyone bangs on about darkness while drying. I guess I can try it this way with this plant n the tent way with the next to come down on tuesday. Im hoping it wont smoke to sharply considering how much I tryed to flush the bitches but to no avail in the end. She was beginning to yellow but I definitely need help with that.... guess my plants are just 2 healthy lmfao :rofl:

oh I forgot, no I dont wash my buds..... dont see the point in that, dont fancy putting soapy water on em, I dont use sprays so theres nothing to really wash off. There always inside and although they say you dont damage the trichs I find it very hard to believe you wont lose some. Nope thats not for me, seems a silly thing to do to me. Just another thing someone daft has thought up. Placebo effect me thinks

oh I forgot, no I dont wash my buds..... dont see the point in that, dont fancy putting soapy water on em, I dont use sprays so theres nothing to really wash off. There always inside and although they say you dont damage the trichs I find it very hard to believe you wont lose some. Nope thats not for me, seems a silly thing to do to me. Just another thing someone daft has thought up. Placebo effect me thinks

Wash buds? haha is that a typo?

Herby,
To each his own.:smokin:
I am sure you will agree that the purpose of this site is to learn and those that have the most success are those that remain in student mode.:reading420magazine:
Having hard opinions on things you haven't tried is counterproductive to your growth(literally AND figuratively) my bro. Just like the fabric pots thing. Ya did a little research and now you are willing to try them and compare results for yourself. I only point these things out because many newbies follow grows such as yours and may blindly agree with your bud wash statements and miss out on the benefits.
That is growth! End of rant.:lot-o-toke:

I will add this tho. There isn't any soap involved in bud washing. :rofl:
The article is here if you want to enlighten yourself. Doc Buds Guide to Bud washing.
Bud Washing
After I started bud washing I could never go back.
Placebo effect huh? People wash and blanch produce all the time.
Since you have like 200 subscriptions maybe you check out the link above and try it on one of your plants then compare the washed vs. unwashed and you WILL change your mind. Why? Cause once you understand the process and it's benefits it will be totally logical. Thank me later.
I know this cause I saw it in my crystal ball.:ganjamon:

I figured if there in the wardrobe they would get complete darkness while in the tent there have 12 hrs light n you know everyone bangs on about darkness while drying. I guess I can try it this way with this plant n the tent way with the next to come down on tuesday. Im hoping it wont smoke to sharply considering how much I tryed to flush the bitches but to no avail in the end. She was beginning to yellow but I definitely need help with that.... guess my plants are just 2 healthy lmfao :rofl:

Herby,
It appears from your post that your concern is with having the buds dry in a totally dark room.
Maybe you think that the THC will be affected?:bitingnails:
I don't think it is necessary to have the room totally dark.
What you don't want is the buds in direct light.
Bagging your buds and putting them in the top of your tent addresses this problem.
At least in your tent you can adjust the environmentals to your liking. In the wardrobe closet...not so much.
You could always throw more money at it.
It's your buds tho. My humble suggestion is there for you to embrace..... or not. :geek:

ps: Sorry, but i had to unlike your last two posts.
I didn't want you to think I co-signed any of what you said. :laughtwo:
You still my dude tho.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom