Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Your plants are looking fantastic mate. They've really ripened up nicely.

It's a pity about your new seedlings. That must be very disappointing. Great expectations and all that.

Maybe try Bonza. I have great success with them, and I like there service. Or --------. Have some friends who grow and use them as well.

Hey herb what happened with that seedling? looking at your pic it seemed a bit deformed but still OK nonetheless...why would it just die like that?

It was growing fine, then I went to look one time and the whole head had drooped and the top part of the stem had gone thin n restricted, hard. Gd news is tho it seems to have pulled through, pointing towards the light although the entire stem now looks thinner. Ill be keeping my eye on it for sure. As for the rest, still none showing on day 5 now. You all know how hopeful you become with new beans n when they dont show it ruins your mood... I was in a terrible mood yesterday... n although I feel better bcus of the bubble im still pissed about the rest. Its not like im made of money, I cant afford to lose so many beans

It was growing fine, then I went to look one time and the whole head had drooped and the top part of the stem had gone thin n restricted, hard. Gd news is tho it seems to have pulled through, pointing towards the light although the entire stem now looks thinner. Ill be keeping my eye on it for sure. As for the rest, still none showing on day 5 now. You all know how hopeful you become with new beans n when they dont show it ruins your mood... I was in a terrible mood yesterday... n although I feel better bcus of the bubble im still pissed about the rest. Its not like im made of money, I cant afford to lose so many beans

Im glad you think it will pull through. As for the other beans they might not be as fresh so will take a bit longer to sprout...but I know what you mean, I broke a branch on my iced widow this morning & I think ill be pissed off until I see signs of recovery lol!! don't sweat it bro...by the way do you not take clones instead of buying seeds? I suppose you wanna try different strains when you can. Anyway looking forward to more updates & cheer up :grinjoint:

Well still nothing showing from the Freedom of Seeds beans, or the Green Crack, planted the Louis xIII og today along with the White Rhino, hoping for better things with them. Ive heard back from Attitude and they have refused to replace them but have contacted the breeders on my behalf. Ive also just sent a email to them myself so im hopeful they will listen to my situation and help me out.

Hey Sol, I do take clones, ive got 2 c99`s and 2 pineapples in veg at mo but as you rightly said the excitement is in the new strains. Heres hoping I actually get to grow some

Can I ask you guys with fabric pots a question...... when you come to transplant.... does the plant, soil and rootball just easily slide out of the pots??? Its just I usually smack the corner of the pot to release it with these fabrics im not gonna be able to do that. I planted my 2 new beans today n totally forgot I actually had fabric pots, so put them in the usual cups

Well still nothing showing from the Freedom of Seeds beans, or the Green Crack, planted the Louis xIII og today along with the White Rhino, hoping for better things with them. Ive heard back from Attitude and they have refused to replace them but have contacted the breeders on my behalf. Ive also just sent a email to them myself so im hopeful they will listen to my situation and help me out.

Hey Sol, I do take clones, ive got 2 c99`s and 2 pineapples in veg at mo but as you rightly said the excitement is in the new strains. Heres hoping I actually get to grow some

Herbs
Sorry to hear about your seedlings.
In my opinion if the seed sprouts then the seed is fine. Other factors are likely to be the culprit if seed popped. Do you reuse soil?
Do you sterilize your pots before use?
Do you use heating mat to assist in germination? What amendment are you using in your grow medium? What kind of water? RO? Tap? Distilled?
Outside of some root conditioner you shouldn't have to use anything else.
Your temps, grow medium, molds or fungus could be the real reason.
Not using my pc at the moment so my ability to post is limited.
Google: seedlings dying before you plant another bean. Don't continue to drop beans until you know why this is happening. If you have to practice use free beans not breeder packs. We wanna help.

Bad news from attitude but you shiuld get somewhere with the breaders, they are normally quite good. On the fabric pot point, I think you can leave it in the original pot and just drop it into the bigger one. SweetSue has just done it, there are a few posts on her thread. May take a while to find like but it was only a few days ago. :thumb:

Can I ask you guys with fabric pots a question...... when you come to transplant.... does the plant, soil and rootball just easily slide out of the pots??? Its just I usually smack the corner of the pot to release it with these fabrics im not gonna be able to do that. I planted my 2 new beans today n totally forgot I actually had fabric pots, so put them in the usual cups

Herby
I never repot using fabric pots.
They are designed to air prune and thus reduces the chances of being root bound.
I grew a plant in a 3 gallon fabric pot for over 130 days and never had to repot. Removing the plant is not recommended in my opinion because you WILL stress the plant. Why do you want to repot? Don't treat the fabrics like plastic. Different they are.
I have used plastic pot for beginning then repotted in fabric. But not other way around.

How come they sell propagation pots aswell then?? I bought 1litre 2litre 8 litre n 16 litres. 8 litre isnt enough for a fully grown photo im gonna have to repot em, guess ill find out. The seed dieing is one in like 80, so I doubt its me I think it was just a weak bean, luckily whatever happened its pulled through. I dont reuse soil, infact I dont use anything, only water. sometimes I soak the pot in humic acid for roots, but not the actual seed. In 12 years of growing ive only ever had a 100% failure once before, that was with 5 beans although I forget what the strain was

im not the best at doing things by the book tho, and ive used mats before etc. Im a bit lacklustre. It was strange that the seed was fine, then drooped looked near death then pulled thru after giving some water to the effected part

Stage are you saying I should treat these photos like I would a auto and plant them direct into my 16litre pots?

Theres no fungus or mildew, god damn suffered a year of that shite in my shed using a sulphur burner. Temps are gd id say about 75 although im not sure of germinated temps??

I guess ill have to use the plastics upto the 8 n then repot into the fabric 16litres for flower. Making my 8litre pots n propagation pots redundant

How come they sell propagation pots aswell then?? I bought 1litre 2litre 8 litre n 16 litres. 8 litre isnt enough for a fully grown photo im gonna have to repot em, guess ill find out. The seed dieing is one in like 80, so I doubt its me I think it was just a weak bean, luckily whatever happened its pulled through. I dont reuse soil, infact I dont use anything, only water. sometimes I soak the pot in humic acid for roots, but not the actual seed. In 12 years of growing ive only ever had a 100% failure once before, that was with 5 beans although I forget what the strain was

im not the best at doing things by the book tho, and ive used mats before etc. Im a bit lacklustre. It was strange that the seed was fine, then drooped looked near death then pulled thru after giving some water to the effected part

Stage are you saying I should treat these photos like I would a auto and plant them direct into my 16litre pots?

No Herbs
I'm asking why do you think 3 gallons aren't enough for your grow area. I grew 6 plus ounces in a 3 gallin.

yeh but thats you dude, im only using a 400w for 9 plants, im not gonna get 6oz from each one. I honestly think my yield will reduce on the plant if I grow in jus this n not only that its only half full

so probaly only got 4litres of soil in it. You think I shud flower in it n be done with it this time then n learn from the mistake?

Herby
Okay. ....
Forgive me if I sounded condescending.
What size pots do you finish in?
Carry on.

I dont understand, im asking what you think I should do?

My advice is why up pot until you have a NEED to. Go the whole grow with the 3 gallon and see what it do. I get your concern about yields. How ya gonna know if you don't try it? My example was just to give you and idea of how long a 3 gallon will support big juicy root balls through 130 days of growing. Set it and forget it.

Herby.
Saw this video and it looks quite easy to repot. After watching this I would say you CAN repot with out much stress.
Now I learned something today. Thx dood.

You should be able to just put the entire pot into the new pot as the roots will grow through the fabric. I've seen pics of this somewhere. Should make it very easy then.

Herby.
Saw this video and it looks quite easy to repot. After watching this I would say you CAN repot with out much stress.
Now I learned something today. Thx dood.

If you notice hes snipped the pot with scissors a little to allow him to do this, atleast thats what it looks like to me, ive checked mine n cus there new they seem to be a bit more rigid so I dont think I can use this

I think ill do as you suggested and just grow them out as they are although when a little older ill try and add more soil onto the surface n fill the pot a bit more. That is unless Blaze tells me having the roots grow thru the pot will not ruin it at all

Back
Top Bottom