Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Yeh im quite sure it is, ive always used 5 litres to every gallon as a rough estimate, obviously its just below that, 4.4l
Eitherway you got some mammoth pots n should get mammoth buds for your troubles. Im only growing in 11l pots at mo so even 16l is a step up for me

Yeah, I originally ordered 2gal pots but they were too small. Next size up was 5gal. They are definitely big. Let's hope it works as advertised. Although I'm pretty confident it will. My first grow (also my most sucessful. Check out the purple wreck last few pages) was also done in 11L and those were a decent size.

Yeah, I originally ordered 2gal pots but they were too small. Next size up was 5gal. They are definitely big. Let's hope it works as advertised. Although I'm pretty confident it will. My first grow (also my most sucessful. Check out the purple wreck last few pages) was also done in 11L and those were a decent size.

Thats some serious dank Blaze!! Loving the PurpleWreck. The kush doesnt look finished???

I harvest at 10% amber. It could probably have gone a little longer, but trust me, that sh!t pretty much knocked out anyone who smoked it. Proper skunk smell on that one. If skunk smells like sh!t, that is. :tokin:

Well, as the trichs turn amber, the plants start losing potency and becoming over ripe. So I figure 10% is good to catch it at its strongest. Although, I do love couch lock. So this time round I will probably let them go a little longer. Then again, 48hrs of darkness will ripen them up further. Maybe I should stick to how I did it on my first grow. That was some of the best weed I've ever smoked and I'm not just blowin smoke up my own arse.

That voodoo juice seems to work well for others. I'm sure it will pay dividends.

I don't grow organic though, so I'm not all that clued up on it.

If you leave the plant to long the buzz will get very groggy n horrible like. Its recommended to harvest at 75%amber n 25%white, same with the trichs roughly. If you like couchlock then you shud be waiting longer fella. Ive used it before, voodoo juice n it is a bit special.... I wanted scorpion juice but they didnt have that, I got a feeling that it may b discontinued

I have to say though dude you definately cut that kush 2 early

Ok, so you're referring to the pistils and not trichs on that plant? Those pistils just refused to change colour. I believe some strains are like that. The buzz on that plant was plenty narcotic, and rates as one of the best indicas I've ever smoked. Remember that story about the 6"7 man mountain that passed out on my couch? That was from that plant.

Voodoo juice looks good :) I haven't used it, it looks very similar to

Orca- Plant Sucess

I'm sure there all pretty similar :)

I use plant magic granules in my soil from the start it helps establish a good starting population of mycorrhiza and beneficials.

I think with any of these products you have to be careful with what nutes your adding to the soil. Salt based nutrients will kill most beneficials and organic based will feed them just my thoughts. I've also been looking into this product

Recharge soil conditioner

Looks like it could be one of the best on the market :)

Hey Organic, gd morning. I will be using this Voodoo in small doses, .5ml a litre I think, at that price I cant do it any other way

Actually I just remembered its just for the first 2 weeks of flower so I might push it to 1ml

Hey guys, just been flushing the tall pheno Pineapple n snapped a few bud pictures. I think shes done im just giving her a couple more days to get her a little more yellow, solid buds and very little leaf, this girl is a winner

P10104182.JPG
P10104132.JPG
P10104153.JPG
P10104142.JPG
P10104203.JPG

:popcorn:
She looks dee-lish. Question on the flushing, how is that going?
I see ya got the air pots, and plenty of em. Cool.

yeh you guys convinced me! Cost me a bit for sure!!
The flushing is going well now, definately all yellowing although not quite there yet
The amount of water ive put thru literally everyday you wouldnt believe.
I think probaly 130-140 litres each

Thats not everyday but overall.... 30 litres every flush

Back
Top Bottom