Pineapple Express #2 - Andromina - C99

Stunning man!

That shower stall is where I sure want to be!

:bravo:

Im actually not sure how to take this :rofl:
sorry your luck is out, im totally straight

I just wanna thank everyone on this site, if it wasnt for you, n the sharing of pics I wouldve more n likely cut these. So thanks guys, youre all top dolla, everyone of you

I hate to disappoint you. But, with all due respect, I was talking to her

P10103585.JPG

omg shes mine Pigeons, you wouldnt do that to a friend would you??

oh btw fun fact... The c99 is the densest plant of them all even more solid than the short Pineapple

Also both Diesels have now sunk with a little persuasion from myself...... Drown you b#$%$#@!!!

Im actually not sure how to take this :rofl:
sorry your luck is out, im totally straight

I just wanna thank everyone on this site, if it wasnt for you, n the sharing of pics I wouldve more n likely cut these. So thanks guys, youre all top dolla, everyone of you

:rofl::reading420magazine::laugh:

Herb mate, that C99 looks beautiful, how long do you think until chop?

Well 2 probaly 3 of the Pineapples will come down tuesday, there yellowing well now n by then I believe will only have 15% white hairs. The c99 seems to be a little longer off, mayb next wkend or the following tuesday. The c99`s buds are the hardest and also by touch the smelliest. Hopefully by the time I cut the topped Pineapple, which is coming along now n putting on some weight, ill have atleast 4 plants that can be put in flower (the clones). I ofcourse will not want to do that, I only wanna flower 2 of them, 1 each n the other 7 spots will be beans. I can definately fit 9 in this room so this grow is 2 short, quite a huge gap in there :(

I am now the proud owner of 10x 1 litre rhizo pots, 10x 8 litre pots, 10x 16 litre pots and 2x 2 litre pots. Also bought a magnifier for the trichs. Thanks for the advice everyone... fingers crossed it does me some good, otherwise ill hunt the lot of you down

In the home stretch now bud, and it seems this grow will go off without a hitch. That's the way to do it!!

I'm also using smartpots for the first time in my grow. Just transplanted to 5gal pots this morning. I think that's about 18L in size. Should get some nice big bitches in those.

I think your maths might be under the influence. :volcano-smiley:

According to google, it's 18.9271 litres. LOL!

Yeah, now I'm confused as well. It took me f#cken ages to fill them with coco this morning. Plenty of volume. So maybe 22L is right after all.

Back
Top Bottom