Pipe & Bong Names

My pipe's name in lizzi because it has a lizard on it and my 1 footer's name is bruiser because it has black and blue swirls. I just bought a purple 6 footer but I can't come up with a decent name for it. Any suggestions? I want something intimidating lol

i have alittle bowl thats an elephant and its name is horton then i have a gravity bong named Dave Shapeero....you know that "heavy hitter" lawyer dude

Beat this: "Mr. Bosey", after an 1820's English clown. Because he makes you laugh.

When you're high it makes all the sense in the world.

james bong
the head
wesley pipes
the hustla
drips
bat bong.

My dry glass sherlock is named Lucky. She reminds me of a leprechaun's pipe and she is quite green and has feet so she don't tip as easy.

My glass bong's name is Terrapin or Kaya. She is 16" tall and green and yellow with a glow in the dark glass coil around the barrel (helps for the grip when she sweats a bit). Her blue slider bowl has been with me for over 5 years now.

R.I.P.
I had a double bubbler named Spencer but was broken during a midnight session interupted prematurely (by my daughter) in which it was shoved under my pillow a little too quickly and hit the headboard..

And Luna, so named of the bluish haze for she was a color changing spoon with side-carb. God, she was great from the freezer and helped me relax late at night in which I could stargaze before I went to bed. She died when I let a dear friend of mine take her on a camping trip.

My ceramic gripper bong was sold to a work colleague when my funds ran dry. Responsibility before reefer, ya know?

My (first) acrylic bong was named Panama. He was confiscated by a jealous roommate. Double bubble and three chambered with pullout bowl.
Good times!
:bongrip::bongrip::bong::bongrip:

I have three glass pipes... a yellow and green striped one called Sierra Mist, a pink frosted one named Frostella and a red, white and blue number I picked up 6 months ago I call Obama08.

My bong, an orange striped medium size one I call Jack the Pumpkin King (a play on The Nightmare Before Christmas). I named all of my pipes pretty much immediately but it took me close to 2 years to think of something for my bong. I also considered FireDancer (a Dave Matthews Band reference) for my bong but decided Jack the Pumpkin King had more pizazz!!

My very first glass pipe was called McTwisty :eek:) I am a huge Grey's Anatomy fan and the pipe was "twisty" ...I miss that pipe :eek:( I had it for 2 and a half years but dropped it one night and JUST broke the mouth piece. I called three places trying to see if I could get it repaired. Nadda though :eek:( They said it it wouldn't be "pretty" I told them I didn't care how it looked if it still worked.

had a bong named flubber
a spoon named papa smurf
and my personal favorite.. a bong named jack the bong ripper because after you smoked it, you felt like your head was sliced off.:roorrip:

Gallon Grav-Bong:The Killer or Oscar(we put tally marks on the side everytime someone either passes out from it, or gets "killed" lol)
2' ADS:Bazooka Joe
Old School Acrylics:Omega Red and Vin Baker
4' Fade:The Squid
Little Bubbler:Walter McCarty
Chillum:Will Smith
2' and 1.5' Illadelphs:Unnamed
1.5' Roor:Unnamed

Danger.... Danger Daisy that is. She's a Mini bong that can be quite dangerous if you don't be careful with her.

I have Yellow Fellow a nice 2.5 ft bright yellow bong with thin red and white swirls on it, I love her ;) I also bet no one has the same name as anyone else for their bong. Everyone seems to come up with something unique

I had a tall red bong that I gave away. I called her "big red".

It's not a bong but I just rolled my first joint using the dollar bill trick, and it was awesome. And I called her Noobie...because i'm not very good at it yet and it's a doobie! It's like a mix...

My first was named Liberty, she was tall and skinny, one day my friend stoned outta his mine held it up in the air and we came up with liberty, he looked like that statue of liberty.

second was gemini, liberty died the day before my birthday and on my birthday I bought gemini. I am a gemini so i named her cause the day i got her.

i bought my third today and im debating names.

I just bought my first bong two weeks ago, named it blue steel. Well, its blue and the steel part came from me dropping once already :/ but it didn't break. Thus, hard as metal. Blue Steel ;)

My lungs can't take bongs much, but I do have one. I've had a ceramic one that has an animal face on it. Couldn't ever figure out whether it was a bear or a lion, so I named it Blair the Blion.

Back
Top Bottom