Piss test

Moody093

420 Member
Hey I've quit marijuanna on dec 9th and have a urine test jan 14th for a job I was a heavy smoker atleast 3 grams a day from the bong for at least 6-8 months. Do you reckon I'll pass

This totally depends on your metabolism/diet as well as quality of product.
There’s just to many variables to answer this question for you.
When I cleaned up the first time it took over 6 months before I could pee on my own. I wish you well and if you have to pass I’d look into some synthetic urine. It will pay for itself in 1-2 weeks.
:goodluck:

This totally depends on your metabolism/diet as well as quality of product.
There’s just to many variables to answer this question for you.
When I cleaned up the first time it took over 6 months before I could pee on my own. I wish you well and if you have to pass I’d look into some synthetic urine. It will pay for itself in 1-2 weeks.
:goodluck:
What do you reckon will be the quickest way to flush out the thc. Im 6 foot and weight 83kg

What do you reckon will be the quickest way to flush out the thc. Im 6 foot and weight 83kg
I never trusted the flushes I used synthetics/novelty urine. Always paid for itself

Hey man. I just used magnum synthetic urine at labcorp for a pre employment drug test. Temp was great, but when I got home I read bad reviews about Magnum, but it was the only kind at my local head shop. Do you think I will be okay? Stressing, really could use this job.

I’m retired so I do not have to worry about that anymore but at one time in my life I did indeed worry. Jamesbong502 is right depends on so many things in your body and because everyone is different there is no one answer fits all. I have cleansed my system in 45 days and it was tuff diet+water+exercise and 2 bottles of some kind of cleanse pills. The 2nd time It took 4 months because I had gained 70 pounds and THC stores in body fat it is hard to do but not impossible. From what I see synthetic is a popular choice among the younger crowd. Hope this helped my friend and good luck

Hey man. I just used magnum synthetic urine at labcorp for a pre employment drug test. Temp was great, but when I got home I read bad reviews about Magnum, but it was the only kind at my local head shop. Do you think I will be okay? Stressing, really could use this job.
I used the same test and I am currently in the same boat. How did everything turn out for you?

There was a time i was tested on the edge of the "almost clean" window. I used a combination of diuretics to flush my "water" the day of, so what i drank didn't have much time to pick up many metabolites. I also ingested copious amounts of water. This content is purely anecdotal. I may have been clean. I WILL tell you that a combination of coffee, water, and orange juice will have you stopping twice on a 10 minute drive to the facility and doing the pee pee dance in the waiting room. I thought i was going to piss myself.

Never use your 1st of the day, as it is riddled with these "metabolites" they are looking for.

- i am not a doctor, but i play a stoner in real life.

Hey I've quit marijuanna on dec 9th and have a urine test jan 14th for a job I was a heavy smoker atleast 3 grams a day from the bong for at least 6-8 months. Do you reckon I'll pass
I had a friend who had to do a test every Friday for a month. He smoked Saturday and Sunday and daily before, nothing Monday to Friday when pissed.
He passed every time. I'm not sure if there is different piss tests where you are
but can't be that accurate. Can you get one ahead of time and check for yourself. Just thought I'd throw in 2cents good luck brother cheers.

If it's the 'ol cup with markers on top, use synthetic. I used Monkey Piss (not promoting). Pouch sat against my gut in my underoos all morning to bring up to temperature. The testing was a joke. The sample sat on the back of toilet for a good 15 minutes before anyone grabbed it. The company knew their employees used. That's why they got away with crap pay and no benefits...anyways...what?

Do you not know anyone that's clean?
If so, get on Amazon and purchase the "Complete survival kit" with the 2 empty bottles and thermometer strips. Have whoever pee in a cup for you, pour it into the bottle, then wrap 2 small hand warmers around the bottle, and secure with a rubber band. Make sure it's at 100F before you walk into the testing facility. I strap mine to my crotch just in case they ask to lift your pant legs.
Good luck... it's stressful, but I don't trust synthetics anymore. The temperature is where they'll get ya, so practice with water and a real thermo before the day of the test.

Still no word from labcorp. It will be a week tomorrow. Just praying I pass
Sending good vibes your way!! I hope everything works out in your favor. If they don’t call you that’s a good thing th
Still no word from labcorp. It will be a week tomorrow. Just praying I pass
Sending good vibes your way!! I hope everything works out in your favor. If they don’t call you that’s a good thing though .

Back
Top Bottom