Plant looking not healthy but I can't find the problem please look at her

Fietchen

Hello,

that's my Autoflower Plant on Day 26 she was overfeeding slightly and i flush it out very quickly but know i see crazy looking leafs and some brown spots on the Big leafs it doesn't looks like a cal/mag deficiency what you think?

PH 5.8 EC 0,8-1,0

IMG_20230116_100242.jpg
IMG_20230116_100208.jpg
IMG_20230116_100201.jpg
IMG_20230116_100155.jpg
IMG_20230116_100148.jpg

This is a different plant looking great without any problem

16738602696162277980044001996704.jpg

I'd start by letting both of those pots get totally dry. They are both overwatered from what I see with the puffy leaves.
Your roots may be drowning & not taking up nutes because of it. Are you feeding any nutes ? Are you in soil ? Do you pH your nutes ? It does look a bit like a Cal-Mag def., but it could be because of the overwatering. Dry out the pots & go from there is my suggestion.

I'd start by letting both of those pots get totally dry. They are both overwatered from what I see with the puffy leaves.
Your roots may be drowning & not taking up nutes because of it. Are you feeding any nutes ? Are you in soil ? Do you pH your nutes ? It does look a bit like a Cal-Mag def., but it could be because of the overwatering. Dry out the pots & go from there is my suggestion.

But you can't overwater coco as long you feeding frequently what i do this is not my first grow growing for years in coco and the water/oxygen ratio is perfect as long the water level is enough so why you think it's overwater?

I told you i feeding less 1.0EC with cal/mag 0,2-0,4 canna coco a&b PH 5,8

But yeah i let it dry litte bit but coco is normally a medium what you can't overwater

I agree with Buds it looks like overwatering. CL🍀

But you can't overwater coco as long you feeding frequently what i do this is not my first grow growing for years in coco and the water/oxygen ratio is perfect as long the water level is enough so why you think it's overwater?

I told you i feeding less 1.0EC with cal/mag 0,2-0,4 canna coco a&b PH 5,8

But yeah i let it dry litte bit but coco is normally a medium what you can't overwater
Yes, you are right. Coco should stay moist at all times. But not super wet or anything like that. Not really sure how wet your plants are as I can't see them. But the puffy leaves sure indicate overwatering. Sounds like you are doing things right. I figure since you've been growing in Coco for a while you know to feed nutes every time & never plain water.
But normally you can't overwatering coco i never dealing with it but maybe it's from the softpotts not so good drainage normally i use Airpots.
Do you do 70% Coco & 30% Perlite for drainage ? If so, I doubt it's the drainage. pH in the Coco off maybe ? Have you checked the run off pH ?
Only other thing I can think of that could make leaves look like that is pests. Sure hope not.
@Emilya Green can we get your perspective on this please? Thank you.

Yes, you are right. Coco should stay moist at all times. But not super wet or anything like that. Not really sure how wet your plants are as I can't see them. But the puffy leaves sure indicate overwatering. Sounds like you are doing things right. I figure since you've been growing in Coco for a while you know to feed nutes every time & never plain water.

Do you do 70% Coco & 30% Perlite for drainage ? If so, I doubt it's the drainage. pH in the Coco off maybe ? Have you checked the run off pH ?
Only other thing I can think of that could make leaves look like that is pests. Sure hope not.
@Emilya Green can we get your perspective on this please? Thank you.

Run off PH is Bullshit never check the run off PH the intake is the important think what's coming out is out and not in hehe no Perlite/Coco just pure coco maybe next time i try perlite/coco mix you recommended?

Run off PH is Bullshit never check the run off PH the intake is the important think what's coming out is out and not in hehe no Perlite/Coco just pure coco maybe next time i try perlite/coco mix you recommended?
I never dealt with coco but maybe @Bill284 could help I know he’s familiar with it. CL🍀

I never dealt with coco but maybe @Bill284 could help I know he’s familiar with it. CL🍀
Coco needs fed every day to run off at 5.8 ph full strength nutrients according to the schedule.
With calmag in the feed water first.
Never let it dry out, it's hydrophobic.
Never plain water.
What are temps and rh ?
Do you have lots of air flow?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Yes for good drainage. Run off pH is BS in soil, but not in Coco.

Salts build up in Coco
That's why I feed to run off every day.
I never have a build up.
Start with Calmag then micro, grow, bloom, set ph to 5.8 and feed every day to runoff.
According to the nutrient schedule. :thumb:
Lots of perlite helps with aeration.
It's page 50 of my Heavens Shores thread, you need perlite.

Coco needs fed every day to run off at 5.8 ph full strength nutrients according to the schedule.
With calmag in the feed water first.
Never let it dry out, it's hydrophobic.
Never plain water.
What are temps and rh ?
Do you have lots of air flow?

That's what i have say right :) temps and humidity fine 24 Celsius 55% humidity.

I think because he doesn't have perlite his leaves look over watered. Coco holding too much moisture.

No coco holding enough oxygen and water in a perfect ratio that's why coco needs wet all the time! Coco/perlite is maybe cool but then it's nessesary multiple feedings then coco alone you can also feeding multiple times with perlite the oxygen/water ratio goes up so more feeding needed!

The two deficiencies do look similar, but calcium deficiencies, being of a non mobile element that cant be moved around internally in the plant, almost always show up in the upper third of the plant. Magnesium, being semi mobile in the plant, usually starts out in the lower fan leaves where yours is showing. Sorry to sound so cheeky in my previous response, but I was working off of my mobile device and with way too many things going on around me.

Hi - A/B should be dosed in ml/L of each per L, your plant should be on 2-3 ml/L of each

True, it's hard to over-water coco, but you can water too often if the plant is not drinking it all up fast enough
Also true you don't want it to dry out completely, but it has to dry out to some degree as constantly wet roots cannot pull enough oxygen out of the medium which in turn interferes with nutrient uptake; Potassium/Magnesium etc

Back
Top Bottom