Plant looking not healthy but I can't find the problem please look at her

Then to add to this a bit, the overall color of your plant seems to be off a bit. I also noted that some of your upper sun leaves are hooking downward, as if to point to the roots. Oftentimes I see this hooking (clawing) all over the plant, when the plant is complaining about overwatering or excessive nutes, but yours isn't doing that, it is only clawing in the upper growth. The upper growth is all about the nutrition available to it right now, for that is the prime directive, to grow buds and bud sites. While the plant is able to draw from its resources (the lower leaves) for now to keep building that top growth, it knows it cant do that forever. That upper clawing is showing you that there is a need... and you should pay close attention to it.

You didn't respond to this part of my earlier advice, probably because you don't agree with it. I told you that you should feed the recommended amounts. I am betting that you read somewhere that Autos must be lightly fed. This I am afraid, is a myth. Autos are just another plant, and a fast growing one at that. It needs just as many nutes as any other cannabis plant does, probably more. The thing that confuses folks is that in the beginning, Autos take a bit of a break for a week or so, and feeding them heavily at that point can be harmful, especially if you are pushing water too. You're well beyond that point now, and your plant looks a little hungry. I bet that 90% of your problems go away once you start feeding with a reasonable EC for the size of your plant.

Hi - A/B should be dosed in ml/L of each per L, your plant should be on 2-3 ml/L of each

True, it's hard to over-water coco, but you can water too often if the plant is not drinking it all up fast enough
Also true you don't want it to dry out completely, but it has to dry out to some degree as constantly wet roots cannot pull enough oxygen out of the medium which in turn interferes with nutrient uptake; Potassium/Magnesium etc
Yeah that's true i do a 2 x times a day but the pot is relatively big with 8l and the plant is young so i don't do a multiple watering now maybe later if the Strech is coming

Then to add to this a bit, the overall color of your plant seems to be off a bit. I also noted that some of your upper sun leaves are hooking downward, as if to point to the roots. Oftentimes I see this hooking (clawing) all over the plant, when the plant is complaining about overwatering or excessive nutes, but yours isn't doing that, it is only clawing in the upper growth. The upper growth is all about the nutrition available to it right now, for that is the prime directive, to grow buds and bud sites. While the plant is able to draw from its resources (the lower leaves) for now to keep building that top growth, it knows it cant do that forever. That upper clawing is showing you that there is a need... and you should pay close attention to it.

You didn't respond to this part of my earlier advice, probably because you don't agree with it. I told you that you should feed the recommended amounts. I am betting that you read somewhere that Autos must be lightly fed. This I am afraid, is a myth. Autos are just another plant, and a fast growing one at that. It needs just as many nutes as any other cannabis plant does, probably more. The thing that confuses folks is that in the beginning, Autos take a bit of a break for a week or so, and feeding them heavily at that point can be harmful, especially if you are pushing water too. You're well beyond that point now, and your plant looks a little hungry. I bet that 90% of your problems go away once you start feeding with a reasonable EC for the size of your plant.

I am a Auto Grower for Year's but yeah i make a mistake it need some Food I make a new solution with a good amount of food 2ml a&b 0,3ec cal/mag PH 5.7 let see how she handle it :)

hey Fletchen,

I'm neither an indoor grower, nor an autoflower grower, nor a coir grower, but...

You say 8 liter pot? That's only 2 gal. Seems those vigorous plants would do better in a bigger pot.

happy growing! 🌱

My question is : Why is he asking for help if he's going to disagree with everyone anyway ? You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. I mean if he disagrees with everyone he must already know what it is & doesn't really need help anyway. Oh well, have fun. I have nothing more to say. Good luck on your grow. Hope you figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom