• HazeSeeker

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

Consolidated Entries for April

NormanTBates
SDC10370.JPG

SDC103681.JPG

Major Tom
Sannie_Jack.jpg

Sannie_Jack_2nd_pheno_type.jpg

Doctor Who
100_17202.JPG

100_17211.JPG

kailpot
Harvest_Big_Aggie_Left_Plant_2.jpg

Harvest_Big_Aggie_Left_Plant_3.jpg

ConqueringLOJ
Day29Flower.jpg

groover
my_stuff_0124.jpg

Light-1-up
003336.JPG
006265.JPG

orangeblood
000_0244.JPG

wowtestdrive
2010-03-23_21_21_02.jpg

2010-03-23_21_20_37.jpg

The Butcher
Bubba_Kush5.JPG

IMG_7721.JPG

gromper
3-23-10-BBC_Hug.JPG

Aberration
20100325Aber-11.jpg

20100325Aber-09.jpg

yarddog35
harvest_March_10_026.jpg

harvest_March_10_027.jpg

HazeSeeker

It smells great, just a mix of flavors starting with a funky, tropical, juicy fruit type smell followed by that nostril burning skunk aftertaste. It is a Dinafem seed I got as a freebie, she also produced another couple beans for me!

Thats 1 nice and healthy cola Norman. +rep. And what a discription!!

Thank you sir, I would not even have an entry without the members around this site. I joined as a total newb and recieved a lot of insight from the people here. The knowledge gained just in 7-8 months of lurking around here is astonishing! :trance:

Wish me luck though, there may be no other entries yet but I know you guys are not going to let me win by default. We need to get some more ladies in here!

:thumb:

This is my 1st entry for a 420 contest and well here it goes.

This lady is 4 weeks into her 10 week flowering period as well as the mother plant to all of our clones. Her smell is fruity,spicy and just outstanding. Her height is just over 6 inches tall, but she is full of bud sites. {maybe 90+ I'm guessing, each branch has at least 4 buds sites or more} I love lst it really works.

She is being grown under cfl's and loves every minute of it. I know I'll have to build a diy carbon filter here withing the next few weeks.

The strain is a hybrid 70/30 and I forgot the name but I'm calling it FUBAR

003336.JPG

This photo is just one of many branches that look like this.
006265.JPG

Wow, groover, those are some LONG Tall colas! Near longest that I've ever seen.
:thanks:I seriously doubt that one mate. I'm sure you've seen some REAL monsters in your time.:thumb:
AND looking at all those plants, how do you pick one better or prettier than the other ones? They're ALL awesome.
Thats for sure I think our majestic plant is the BIG winner in this contest:peace:

My entry for plant of the month is not here to show off her cola or size. She's still 3-4 weeks from being cut down.
I've entered her because of what she is doing in this pic. She's sitting in the sweet spot of lighting under a 430 watt HPS Son Agro and a 55 watt LED panel. You can see how she has switched back several of her leaves to absorb the LED while the rest of her leaves are soaking in the HPS.
I have never before seen a plant respond to two totally different types of light sources at the same time.

000_0244.JPG

She is an 18" White Widow growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil

This is my first ever completed grow, but went quite smooth with this lady
Strain is Lemon Skunk from DNA Genetics @ 9 weeks flowering with another 1-2 to go - Grown exclusively with CFLs. 37" tall 60/40 sativa dominant. Lots of medium size buds but they are as dense as rocks!! Really does smell ALOT like lemons, cant even barely touch a leaf to readjust it, without REAKING of ganja - I love it!

2010-03-23_21_21_02.jpg

2010-03-23_21_20_37.jpg

:peace:

major tom are you trying to lock of this contest? that first lady is gorgeous... Butcher, Testdrive, AMAZING as always

Back
Top Bottom