Votes: 5 7.9%
  • yarddog35

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • HazeSeeker

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BIG BUDDHA CHEESE!
Do you see him holding out his arms to give you a BIG BUDDHA HUG?

3-23-10-BBC_Hug.JPG

He seems to have a bit of a stiffy going too ...

First, those are all very fine plants folks. :bravo: This place is rich with successful growers. :welldone:

---

So I figured, what the heck, I could throw one of my girl's pics in. This is G13 x Godbud at day 47 of 55. We call her Gigi. :bong:

20100325Aber-11.jpg

20100325Aber-09.jpg

She's a 60" tall plant. With pot and dolly, she stands a total of 6' 2" tall in an indoor space. Zoinks! She is scheduled to be harvested on April 2nd.

:peace:

Here is my girl before harvest. AK48 from Nirvana. Grown in a DIY bubleponics set-up, 2 gallons of water. Vegged for 3 1/2 weeks under 6500k cfl's. Flowered under a 250 hps with 2700k cfl's for supplemental lighting. Used GH nutes, flora nova "keep it simple" chart. Advanced nutes Bud Candy for the last 3 weeks or so, Florakleen for the last 7 days. 4 days of total darkness before harvest. 3 months from seed to harvest!

harvest_March_10_026.jpg

harvest_March_10_027.jpg

Here is my girl before harvest. AK48 from Nirvana. Grown in a DIY bubleponics set-up, 2 gallons of water. Vegged for 3 1/2 weeks under 6500k cfl's. Flowered under a 250 hps with 2700k cfl's for supplemental lighting. Used GH nutes, flora nova "keep it simple" chart. Advanced nutes Bud Candy for the last 3 weeks or so, Florakleen for the last 7 days. 4 days of total darkness before harvest. 3 months from seed to harvest!

shes pretty big for how long you vegged and flowered her looks good. Id like to know what kind of a yield you get after shes chopped down. Props man. :welldone:

shes pretty big for how long you vegged and flowered her looks good. Id like to know what kind of a yield you get after shes chopped down. Props man. :welldone:

Thanks GardenGuy!

Weighed it all today. 6 days of hanging and 5 days in jars as of tonight.

91 grams of colas (keep in mind they are still on stems) and 20 grams of loose buds. Not too bad for one plant. Plus I have 2 large jars filled with bottom buds that will be great for hash.:peace:

Nice yarddog wish i could be on the other end of the computer where them pix were taken lol. Im about another week from flowerin myself id be more than satisfied with an overall yield like that keep up the good work bro

Last call for entries ;)

Please note we've decided to go only with a single winner, but we also have sweetened the pot (pardon the pun) as Humate Supreme is offering one of their starter kits to each monthly winner for the balance of 2010.

:woohoo: Humate Supreme

1. 1-30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
2. 1- 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
3. 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
4. 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Retail Value US$125.00

Get your entries in ;)

The Plant of the Month Poll for March 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: We Need More Photos - Please Keep Them Coming :thanks:

Great job every-1, All of those ladies look beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom