PlantManager's Perpetual Power Closet

PlantManager

Howdy everyone, welcome to the PlantManager's Perpetual Power Closet grow journal.
In this journal, we encourage you to ask questions or give input wherever you feel you can contribute, don't be shy

I mind as well get right into it.

My name is Russ and I'm a RI caregiver. I run a perpetual scrog with 2 screens, 4 plants each, getting harvested 1 per month.

Right now, On side A, I have 1 Double Diesel and 3 Critical Yumbolt. These are small as I just needed to get something into flower so they got like zero veg time. Those are the last of my soil plants. I have been converting to hydro and as of now, Side B is running 4 ak48's in recirculating bubble buckets and we have 4 Pineapple Express in the veg room getting moved next week.

Side B right now isn't even a scrog, the screen is merely supporting the plants as they got waaaaaay too much veg time. First screen in hydro, learn as we go,lol

tank44.jpg

This is a video of my closets

As stated earlier, I'm in hydro now and these are a few pics of a 4 bucket set up....

DSCF5465.JPG

DSCF5468.JPG

DSCF5462.JPG

DSCF5461.JPG

and this is the guardian of the crop, ....Bubba Kush

DSCF1712b.JPG

DSCF0332b.JPG

DSCF4076.JPG

DSCF4890.JPG

A couple shots of some Critical Yumbolt I just harvested the other day.

DSCF66302.JPG

DSCF66022.JPG

DSCF6355.JPG

Thanks for stopping in everyone

Single finger leaves, think this could have anything to do with all the super-cropping I had to do? First run in hydro,...vegged a tad too long,lol. Had to super crop the hell out of them to get them from going thru the roof.

I grew out 8 ak48's (♀), out of the 8 plants, there were 4 single seeds. These 4 are those. The original didn't have any single finger sets.

So I'm thinking it's some kind of stress from super cropping or possibly a recessive gene?

Thoughts?

DSCF6655.JPG

Back
Top Bottom