10' x 14' Soil NW

Another Brief Update

Took clones on the 13th I believe, and planted 6 g13 and 1 Amnesia haze from bagseed on the 11th. Took 6 Clones from the white widow and 6 from the Hindu Kush which we will keep to mother 2-3 more times before flowering.

On the 6 G13 seedling we will be testing the effectiveness of General Organics "Black Diamond". More info in day or two once all sprouted.

Side note I have not to date mentioned, we are not flushing between veg and flower. Next 4 Hindu Kush I am going to flush two, not flush two. I will do this in hopes to prove it makes no difference with Organic, or in theory will even slow plant growth.

Clones and Seedlings sprouting out of rapid rooters:

IMAG0006-1.JPG

IMAG0008-1.JPG

Hindu Kush Mother:

IMAG0004-1.JPG

White Widow Mother:

IMAG0001-1.JPG

4 Vegging Hindu Kush:

IMAG0013-1.JPG

Flowering 5 Hindu Kush, 2 AK47, 1 White Widow:

IMAG0017-1.JPG

White Widow nugs and nodes:

IMAG0026-1.JPG

IMAG0028-1.JPG

Yeah they are stretching for the sky quickly, gotta make some space to fill in with nugs!

I didn't think the four currently vegging Hindu Kushs would grow so quickly, might have to flower them in the next week or two.. They are almost the size the others were upon flowering in a month less time or so.

I wanted to get a 1000 watt this week for flower and 600watt in three weeks (next paycheck) for more veg, but they will become too large for the single 400 watt by then.. But all is depending on paying the $750 electricity bill we just got. :D

Hey Dank, things are looking great over here. How do you like the rpid rooters for cloning? I have had problems with my cloner since I moved it to the new tent, thinking about moving to rapid rooters.

Subbed!

Hey Dank, things are looking great over here. How do you like the rpid rooters for cloning? I have had problems with my cloner since I moved it to the new tent, thinking about moving to rapid rooters.

Subbed!

Hello HomeMedGrower, and thank you for stopping by!

I have had few issues with the rapid rooters. I have had only 3 out of 40 clones die so far. But that was because i left the humidity dome vent open all day in front of the fan.. wooops! I just add half a drop of super thrive, half gallon of R/O water to ph 5.5. I add more R/O water 3 days in and change/scrub/bleach tray at the end of each week, scared of algae growth after the last set had weird leaves from it.
:thumb:

What problems have you had with your cloner?

OH too many to list. I tried to build my own, it worked good the first time had roots in 8 days. Now I don't know what is going on. Since I'm in no real hurry for clones I thought rapid rooter or something similar might be better. Just keep it simple.

for sure man! thatd be sweet! I want to do like 1500watts veg and 3000 flower eventually. ;) itd be so sick. Just need to keep building the funds, and living simply! :peace:

Your plants are too beautiful though! Everyone should check out chiefin's thread if you havn't!

thanx alot for that compliment my friend i really appreciate the kind words.

oh man, one day ill have a 300 watt grow and well both be raking in the pounds!ill start off small and get another 400 watter but soon after that the real upgrading begins

A new SEXY update

The four vegging, flower this week, Hindu Kush got PM.. Sprayed with Neem Oil, turned fan off, bought another air purifier, sprayed with H2O2, clipped leaves with PM, fixed in 3 days.

One of us dropped Cloning Tray... one casuality, much stress.. I Hope to make an aero, or just simple bubble cloner soon for faster and more.

Defoliated AK47's mostly, some hindu kush, and white widow a bit. I kinda want to see how they naturally grow this first run, so I can know what to expect, how to treat them and how to get them what i want to do. ex. Knowing what day to defoliate to keep the height i want.

Mothers, Hindu kush and White Widow -- 2 AK47 and "Shamwow the abused grapefruit" she soaks up all the runoff water from the plants :morenutes:

IMAG000221.JPG

Four Vegging Hindus, getting another 1000Watter and fan to cool the two tomorrow morning i think, and will then pop these into flowering!

IMAG000417.JPG

Flo closet pics, Seeds planted are Amnesia haze and g13, bagseed from dispensary nearby (flowered too long, stray seeds out of couple zips)

IMAG000617.JPG

IMAG000713.JPG

IMAG000913.JPG

LSTing one buddha passion, not the other, seeing if it helps prevent PM on this strain (couldn't rid their mother of it due to her density..)

IMAG001115.JPG

Flowering AK47

IMAG001514.JPG

IMAG001613.JPG

IMAG001813.JPG

IMAG002117.JPG

Flowering Hindu Kush

IMAG001917.JPG

IMAG002016.JPG

SEXY WHITE WIDOW MY GUUURLLLL

IMAG002215.JPG

IMAG002417.JPG

IMAG002510.JPG

IMAG002715.JPG

IMAG00299.JPG

IMAG00308.JPG

IMAG003212.JPG

Thank you!! Hope to hear questions about my grow, input, ideas, jokes, applause if due, mostly please criticize me!

:thanks:

that hindu kush is lookin a wee bit sad but damn the rest are looking great :high-five:

that place is packed with plants i bet it smells amazing in there! good job so far they look like their going to give u a huge harvest

Yeah, its weird the hindu kush all seem to have about half the leaves near top curling down.. Im confused why. I think i might flush at next water and re nute..

What do you think could cause that? No yellowing, only really near top, fan leaves aren't effected just inner leaves. I cant ever decide on one thing when i look at nute deficiency charts, I become convinced everything is wrong! haha.

P.S. It smells amazing! I loved clipping, my hands and arms got all sticky by accident if i brushed up on anything, I was medicated and forgot to wash my arms off, did my hands, before work, everyone got a kick of the sweeet soury smell. haha

Back
Top Bottom