10' x 14' Soil NW

that curling looks like over feeding (possibly) if it was under fed her stems would be wobbly and droopy and just sad lookin yours look like the stems of the fan leaves are still tough but just weighed down at the tips.. try flushing and re do your process couldn't hurt none. hope that helps

that curling looks like over feeding (possibly) if it was under fed her stems would be wobbly and droopy and just sad lookin yours look like the stems of the fan leaves are still tough but just weighed down at the tips.. try flushing and re do your process couldn't hurt none. hope that helps

:thanks:

Okay! Ill do that tonight and hopefully they perk back up in the next few days! Ill post follow up pics soon for the Hindus.

Chiefin, IMO if it was a over fert issue, we would be seeing signs of leaf discoloration....

The plants in my Ebb&Gro site system do the same exact thing when they are being over watered.. If I turn back the watering from like every 4hrs to every 5hrs (or whatever), the issue corrects itself....

Matter fact Dank, when I'm working with young mothers, that is exactly what I'm looking to see when I'm determining my watering schedules...

Ya see, in ebb & gro sites, the top of the hydroton will dry first over say 5-6" down...

With young plants their roots are not as long, so when they are not 6-8" down to get the wet hydroton, I have to flood more often.. But as they get older, they can get to that wet part, but now it's always wet because I'm flooding every 3hrs... So when I start to see that curled leaf starting, I will turn back the watering to every 4hrs and the leaves straighten back up in a few days......

Point being, that is what I see when I'm over watering...
And yes you can over water hydroton if you do not use air stones, as I don't in my Ebb&Gro res..

IMPO, it's an over watering leaf curl issue...
I personally suggest you dry them out...

You can see if you have to much salts in the soil if you measure the ppm of your water, then catch the runoff and measure it... That will tell you roughly just how much nutrients you have in the soil....

:Namaste:

lol thats what i was saying. over fed lol. me and you just suggested the same thing just in different details lol

IMPO, it's an over watering leaf curl issue...
I personally suggest you dry them out...

You can see if you have to much salts in the soil if you measure the ppm of your water, then catch the runoff and measure it... That will tell you roughly just how much nutrients you have in the soil....

Well drying them out is easier than flushing, I will dry until i see lower leaves drooping light-moderate(stillbefore and damage of course) And after the proceeding watering check ppm of runoff, if salt buildup will flush!

Thank you both for devising a master plan for me!!

:thanks:

Dank, the Hindu could be taking in to much N. She seems to have a darker color as well as the claw.

This is from the plant and pest pictorial.

Now for having too much nitrogen in your growing mediums or soil. The plant will have like an overall DARK green look and have delayed maturity. Due to Nitrogen being involved in vegetative growth, to much nitrogen will result in tall plants with weak stems. New growth will be very lively and plant transpiration will be high, but not always. Nitrogen toxicity can be seen when there are very very dry conditions almost as if there was a drought, which may show a burning effect. If you give your plants ammonium based nutrients they may show NH4+ toxicity, which will show a smaller plant growth and lesions that occur on stems and roots, leaf margins that will roll downward. Also the big fan leaves will have "the claw" look. The tips will point down but the leaves will stay up as if when you bend your fingers downwards. Leaves can be twisted when growing... mainly new growths. Roots will be under developed along with the slowing of flowering. Yields will be decreased, because to much nitrogen in early stages of flowering slows down bud growth. Water uptake is slowing down from the vascular breakdown of the plants as well. Too much potassium and nitrogen will lock out calcium as well.

Ya a friend brought me over some of his Tutankhamon (from Pyramid Seeds), which he just got the testing back from the lab saying 29% THC.. So he come over all tickled PINK... LOL

I bet he wants to keep that!! 29% DAMN! that must be pretty good! Was it pretty sativa? Like the kind where you came back from the slump ready to talk, type and party? haha.

That sounds crazy though! I need to try that!

And no problem! I love the chatter!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom