Plants drooping

Benlaw20

420 Member
Hey my names ben and I bought 4 amnesia haze clones, this is my first time growing so im still learning the ropes. But anyway they are on day 3 one is looking healthy but the other 3 are drooping and wilting I don’t know why. Also I went to feed them as usual on day three and the soil was still wet.
Hoping someone can guide me a little bit haha any help would be much much appreciated thanks

Dont overwater...Let pots dry and roots search for water... If it's seven days later, so be it.... Best of luck...

Hey my names ben and I bought 4 amnesia haze clones, this is my first time growing so im still leading the ropes. But anyway they are on day 3 one is looking healthy but the other 3 are drooping and wilting I don’t know why. Also I went to feed them as usual on day three and the soul was till wet.
Hoping someone can guide me a little bit haha any help would be much much appreciated thanks
Sorry for the spelling mistakes guys
Dont overwater...Let pots dry and roots search for water... If it's seven days later, so be it.... Best of luck...
so should I starve them until they need or feed them little bits? Thanks man

I'm not sure what your growing in... no feed, if in soil, little bits, if growing hydroponically...

start with a 50ppm, just some food but nothing to harm...

Less amount of water food but like penny said . If you want to have it dry out faster make sure ventilation is adequate enough

Back
Top Bottom