Plants turning yellow

adam4529

Can somebody help the tips of my plants just started to turn yellow ...

20160110_195325.jpg
20160110_195259.jpg
20160110_195315.jpg

We'll need far more information to provide any meaningful assistance. Medium, watering habits, checking PH, temp, humidity....

Big thing is not to panic and try multiple 'fixes' in a short period of time.

We'll need far more information to provide any meaningful assistance. Medium, watering habits, checking PH, temp, humidity....

Big thing is not to panic and try multiple 'fixes' in a short period of time.
Hi am useing canna terra pro plus av added no nutes yet but wen i do thay are sensi grow and sensi bloom i water every 3 or 4 days my ph is 7 and my temp is 27 and humidity is betweet 30 and 40 % am not sure were am goin wrong i have moved my lights to see if it is the problem any help would be gratfull thanks

Sent from my LG-H440n using 420

Hey Adam4529, you should consider starting a grow journal, it really does help to have more experienced growers keeping an eye on your tent throughout your grow.

What's under your tent, is it a basement or concrete slab maybe? Do you have a fan blowing on the leaves at all? How big are you containers, any chance of your girls being root bound in them?

You can answer here of course, but I'l honestly recommend a grow journal and put it all in there. I for one will subscribe right away. :)

Hey arteekay answering on behalf of Adam 4529 they in 5liter pots I got too fans at bottom of tent under my tent is just my carpet there's a silver drip bottom on tent

Hey Adam4529, you should consider starting a grow journal, it really does help to have more experienced growers keeping an eye on your tent throughout your grow.

What's under your tent, is it a basement or concrete slab maybe? Do you have a fan blowing on the leaves at all? How big are you containers, any chance of your girls being root bound in them?

You can answer here of course, but I'l honestly recommend a grow journal and put it all in there. I for one will subscribe right away. :)
There is photos under adam4529 aswell .

Sent from my LG-H440n using 420

Silver drip tray come with tent if you look on carly95 post you'll see I put some photos of tent and set up

Hey arteekay answering on behalf of Adam 4529 they in 5liter pots I got too fans at bottom of tent under my tent is just my carpet there's a silver drip bottom on tent

There is photos under adam4529 aswell .

So I'm guessing you two are growing together? You could really help out others to find your grow and post meaningfully about it if you started a grow journal and linked to it in both your signatures. You're asking an interested fellow user to do a lot of clicking around to find details.

My guess from what I can glean from both your galleries and posts is that you're likely ready to start giving veg nutes, or making sure your ph is correct for your medium (not familiar with your mix).

Back
Top Bottom