Please Help A Rookie! A Deficiency?

Pretty sure your lights are too close. Raise them up to 16-19 inches from the top of the plant. You had another run using Mars 300's correct?
Yes. but my question is... why would the other plant be looking beautiful if it's just the light? You can clearly see the plant on the bottom left is beautiful without a problem in sight...

Attachments

• 20190331_115651.jpg
    20190331_115651.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 65
It was explained to me like this, two babies come from the same parents and those babies will grow up to be different looking and acting human beings. Just genetics probably

I’m newer to the site and I’m sure there is more knowledgeable members here but I’ll still add my $0.02

If your open to suggestions, I would recommend a flush of clean ph’d water. Watering the entire top of the “soil” ensuring you flush all of the roots. After you let the soil drain and dry out for a few days or how ever long it takes. Then hit them with some nutrients.

The reason why I say that, is because when you water only around the plant it’s self, and not have any run off of water, you could have a lockout situation happening.

The way I was taught was plants love BLT (bacon lettuce tomato) when you feed them a BLT. They will get a lot of bacon, a little lettuce and lil to no tomato. The soil dries then you hit them with more BLT, with a lot of bacon a lil lettuce and no tomato. When their still full from the bacon before their getting extra bacon with only small amounts of lettuce and again, no bacon.

So you want to make sure you water the entire surface when feeding. Always have run off of water as well. Just a lil bit of advice, from one grower to another. :passitleft: =)

I’m newer to the site and I’m sure there is more knowledgeable members here but I’ll still add my $0.02

If your open to suggestions, I would recommend a flush of clean ph’d water. Watering the entire top of the “soil” ensuring you flush all of the roots. After you let the soil drain and dry out for a few days or how ever long it takes. Then hit them with some nutrients.

The reason why I say that, is because when you water only around the plant it’s self, and not have any run off of water, you could have a lockout situation happening.

The way I was taught was plants love BLT (bacon lettuce tomato) when you feed them a BLT. They will get a lot of bacon, a little lettuce and lil to no tomato. The soil dries then you hit them with more BLT, with a lot of bacon a lil lettuce and no tomato. When their still full from the bacon before their getting extra bacon with only small amounts of lettuce and again, no bacon.

So you want to make sure you water the entire surface when feeding. Always have run off of water as well. Just a lil bit of advice, from one grower to another. :passitleft: =)

Problem is FFOF is hot to start with and these haven’t been in the medium all that long. I really don’t see any beneficial reason to flushing the plant. There is no lockout issue, she hasn’t fed them.

Adding nutes now who probably do more harm without knowing a cause.

Is the blueberry the one doing well? If so then it may be something with the strain of the two affected plants.
That's the thing! I have one blueberry and two lemon cheese. The one blueberry is affected and one of the lemon cheese is affected. I'm at a loss! But they just got a big giant drink of good pH water!

Using the lights you have requires adding more calmag. id add 5 mils to each gal. If it doesn't help, you're not going to hurt it with the CM. PH water and add the CM. Blurples create cm hogs. Imo
I did just that!

Strains are going to act different with FF and any other soil that comes with nutrients. Like has been mentioned it is too hot for some. Just water and wait they will come around.

That is they will come around if you don't make it worse. Don't flush! you will just waste all the money you spent on the Fox Farm soil to begin with. Every plant I have had do this. (Which is a lot) Has come around. They just need time to adjust.

I always grow with fortified soils and this is quite common with them.

Strains are going to act different with FF and any other soil that comes with nutrients. Like has been mentioned it is too hot for some. Just water and wait they will come around.

That is they will come around if you don't make it worse. Don't flush! you will just waste all the money you spent on the Fox Farm soil to begin with. Every plant I have had do this. (Which is a lot) Has come around. They just need time to adjust.

I always grow with fortified soils and this is quite common with them.
Thank you so so much for responding! That was so kind of you! I just gave them a nice big drink of pH water with some calmag and they are already doing better today!

My lemon cheese is 3 weeks old and the blueberry is 2 weeks old. They are in 5-gallon cloth pots with Fox Farms ocean forest and perlite. I've only been feeding them water up until today. I just hit them with the first out of the Fox Farms Trio because they started to look like this. What do you think? I need some help from the experts! Thank you so so much for taking the time to read this and if you respond, thank you for that, from the bottom of my heart! Just a rookie trying to get better!

Hello Juana. Hit them rascals with some cal-mag NOW. Ocean forest by Fox Farms should be mixed 4 parts happy Frog and 1 part Ocean forest. I hope this helps. Your babies are suffering nute burn. Be blessed.

My lemon cheese is 3 weeks old and the blueberry is 2 weeks old. They are in 5-gallon cloth pots with Fox Farms ocean forest and perlite. I've only been feeding them water up until today. I just hit them with the first out of the Fox Farms Trio because they started to look like this. What do you think? I need some help from the experts! Thank you so so much for taking the time to read this and if you respond, thank you for that, from the bottom of my heart! Just a rookie trying to get better!
Also, I forgot to add, I grow Blue Cheese quite a bit which has a strong Blueberry presence. My Blue Cheese, regardless of seed company, is always starving for cal-mag.

Back
Top Bottom