Please Help - I am a newbie but I think my plant is in trouble

VaperKitten

My plant is about three weeks old, even though it doesn't look it, when it was only a week old it was attacked by a cat. The cat ate pieces off all of the leaves, and ever since it does not really grow. There are a few baby leaves that look new. I am just starting to keep a photo lot to track the growth. Please HELP with some advice on saving my baby, it was a gift from someone very important to me. I am attaching a pic I hope it helps. I do not have any ph testers or anything like that but I have one other plant done the same day and it is thriving. Plants are outside during the day and inside at night. Thanks so much and blessings to all....
IMG_012245.JPG
:circle-of-love:

Re: Please Help.....I am a newbie but I think my plant is in trouble

Don't worry I'm sure the awesome people on this forum can save your plant:thumb:
The cat attack in itself shouldn't do more than set it back for a little while. People will need more info- soil type, nutrients, temperatures, strain etc. When I see that type of dark heavy looking soil my thoughts turn to overwatering issues. This doesn't mean much though- because I don't know the environment. Not that I'm any sort of expert.
Are the bleached white leaves anything to do with the cat, or could they be from nutrient burn? Is your other plant also a sativa, as this one seems to be? Sativas can be a bit more fussy about over feeding.
I love your name!

i agree the soil looks pretty heavy right if it where me
the new growth id really concentrate on it let that plant dry out a bit , where your new growth is id let that grow and then snip clones , it means you will then get two plants of that one , its still going to be the same plant
snip of them 2 ugly looking leaves so it will put more energy into the new growth ,
try get some seaweed extract as this helps with stress , :)

good luck

You'll want a PH tester. Water with 6.5 water/nutes for soil. 5.8 PH water/nutes for soilless.
It looks like it could use more light. Try to put it in a location where it has direct sunlight.
Medium looks a little moist, make sure you're not overwatering.

This is a great guide to look through: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

I want to thank everyone so much for your advice and I will be taking it all I will post another image when he hopefully is getting better and I will post a pic of my other plant. I really do not know the strain, they were a gift from a very special person who has had a tragedy so to me they are very important. Love the people on this Forum thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom