Please help I don't know what this is

Thenewcali420

Guys I have a plant that was female and I left for 2 days and litterally either balls popped up or swollen calyx idk please helpp

16339848245188547748223589835166.jpg

16339848508835952347732688771241.jpg

100% Male. If you dont want seeds, get that out of your garden now! To take extra percautions, put a plastic bag over it and then chop it down and get it away from the girls, sometimes they can release pollen when getting chopped down, and those boys look to be fairly far along.

-Vape

Damn I was sitting here freaking putting it with the others even after feeling like it was a herm dang it was so pretty got it should I just put a bag over it and pull it out by the root?

You can if you like. As long as you contain all those pollen sacks, it won't matter if you cut the plant at the base or pull it up by the roots. Just make sure you have the bag (likely a plastic bag or garbage bag) tightly secured around the base so that any pollen that might shake free is contained in the bag.

Good luck, sounds like you have some other ladies, so its not a total loss.

-Vape

Looks like a full male and not a hermaphrodite. It does not look like it ever was female. Sometimes the tips of the new leaf growth does look like pistils.

Then after a day or two the small balls, about the size of the tip of an ink pen start to show. Then they got a bit bigger. Then some of those started to look like they were going to split open. Then some really did split open up and looked like bananas.

Some good advice on how to get rid of it.

My first grow although I did something bad at harvest but after all that time I still smoked it because darnit I grew it even if it killed me a bit to do it

Screenshot_20210916-023911_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-023847_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-023929_Amazon Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210916-023845_Amazon Photos.jpg

Wow thanks like so freaking much lol didn't think I'd get any compliments on my first grow lol made my day would you by any chance be able to give advice cause they got super big as in alot is being covered up now I feeling like I should do that lollipop thing but idk what to cut and what not to or even defoliate because it's got alot of leaves and don't know which would be good to cut since some vids say cut shaded leaves on bottom some say cut huge leaves on top so I did a bit of both in hindsight I should have asked tbh

Ah cool, yeah I’m behind on reading here. Don’t get discouraged there are a freaking million and one rookie mistakes that we all get tripped up by….. you are killing It and it takes years to learn the fine art ….. best to clean lowers and remove growth tips but leave fans in place, spread out the top and open up the middle but seriously you are doing great!!!

Ah cool, yeah I’m behind on reading here. Don’t get discouraged there are a freaking million and one rookie mistakes that we all get tripped up by….. you are killing It and it takes years to learn the fine art ….. best to clean lowers and remove growth tips but leave fans in place, spread out the top and open up the middle
Mind if I show you what I got and get your professional opinion

Back
Top Bottom