Please Help Me!

I can confirm all plants are seeding mainly at the bottom which are usually on the small popcorn buds but have noticed a couple in the bigger colas up top so basically there's nothing else I can do except feed them and hope in these next 2 and a half weeks the situation doesn't get worse!!

I can confirm all plants are seeding mainly at the bottom which are usually on the small popcorn buds but have noticed a couple in the bigger colas up top so basically there's nothing else I can do except feed them and hope in these next 2 and a half weeks the situation doesn't get worse!!
BURN THAT TENT! Seriously though; you've got a good thorough cleaning job ahead of you. Just cleaning the tray isn't going to do it this time.

My next question is... Now all plant are confirmed to have seeds somewhere which plant caused it in the first place? If 1 got stressed and pollinated the others which 1 was it lol?! God this Is a headache but also a very good learning curve for me as on my next run I will be leaving nothing to chance! Also will these seeds be 100% female or? Seems to be a lot of mixed information out there on this subject.. Say my blue gelato 41 touches triple cheese plant and creates seeds, will that be a gelato/cheese 100% femonized seed hybrid?

BURN THAT TENT! Seriously though; you've got a good thorough cleaning job ahead of you. Just cleaning the tray isn't going to do it this time.
I will NEVER use this tent again, it's my friends and he can dump it after were done, then I plan to get a new set up (tent, lights, filter, fan etc) and do my own grow alone... Once this old tent is out etc I will clean everywhere in the room where the tent was and go again (in a brand new tent with all new equipment)

When you chop them; look at them carefully. Unless you actually find a hermie (and you are looking at light leaks then) I'd just assume that both possibilities occurred. Remove all possible light leaks and at least get a carbon sheet (or my stockings) for your intake. Remember, your intake can have both issues (light and pollen).

Another question (i know im full of them but im still learning guys lol) Here in the UK springtime is approaching, I hope to have tent etc everything out if the growroom by the end of the month, would the start of April be a good time to do another run before the tempreture starts to rise in summer as I don't want to be battling heat next time but would like a nice crop by the time summertime hits. Thanks for all your replies and advice, I really appreciate it, I have learned so much here.

Hope we’re all good here ?

Did you get the help you were looking for ?

I sure you have we have lots of flower educated and helpful individuals here on the mag

In the meantime

:passitleft:

I will NEVER use this tent again, it's my friends and he can dump it after were done, then I plan to get a new set up (tent, lights, filter, fan etc) and do my own grow alone... Once this old tent is out etc I will clean everywhere in the room where the tent was and go again (in a brand new tent with all new equipment)
A friend's equipment? Oh my! That's going to kind of suck at harvest when half the crop goes away!

Another question (i know im full of them but im still learning guys lol) Here in the UK springtime is approaching, I hope to have tent etc everything out if the growroom by the end of the month, would the start of April be a good time to do another run before the tempreture starts to rise in summer as I don't want to be battling heat next time but would like a nice crop by the time summertime hits. Thanks for all your replies and advice, I really appreciate it, I have learned so much here.
Look at running autos for short quick harvest plants and stealth mode buddy .

A friend's equipment? Oh my! That's going to kind of suck at harvest when half the crop goes away!
Exactly... To be honest he helped me get the ball rolling but by no means does he know his stuff like some of you guys and is a bit (that'll do) where as I want everything perfect by the book and more importantly start out with brand new equipment (that Is my own) I think I'm at that level to go alone now as I'm mainly doing all the work anyway (including taping light leaks etc) which I don't have time to do everyday so with new equipment I will eliminate the biggest headache

Might do a run of autos, seems more logical around this time of the year I suppose, but autos are not as big right? They have the ruderalis gene?
Yes but those ruderalis are good specially if heat and weather is humid . Help make your plant deal with that better , sure maybe not as strong as a photo plant buzz wise but I’ve had some decent auto bud myself so I like to grow autos . Fast veg and mind of own. Just remember autos do not need as much food as a photo does.

Make sure you study sun rise and set to maximize the light your plants get too.

I’ve grown autos from
Crop king seeds and not the most experienced grower few years back and hot 4-4.5 feet in a very small tent . Cleared lieo 4 zips off it . Imagine if I knew now what I know lol

So don’t listen to everything you hear instead start a journal make your rounds and try to help say hi and help others and bang 420 will have you growing monster autos in no time lol

I intend to help others when I become a bit more intermediate for sure,, in the mean time i will be about these boards commenting on posts etc ;-) Im able to help with basic stuff like how to avoid seeds lol. Here's a few pics today, not very good as lights are on but I've sorta lost a little heart now, but must plug on! Just going to feed them terra flores and yellow bottles bloom final.

Attachments

• 20190303_210234.jpg
    20190303_210234.jpg
    778 KB · Views: 63
  • 20190303_210241.jpg
    20190303_210241.jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20190303_210249.jpg
    20190303_210249.jpg
    995.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 20190303_210254.jpg
    20190303_210254.jpg
    977.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 20190303_210223.jpg
    20190303_210223.jpg
    815.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 20190303_210231.jpg
    20190303_210231.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 66
Might do a run of autos, seems more logical around this time of the year I suppose, but autos are not as big right? They have the ruderalis gene?

You're correct on both counts. I grow autos exclusively and get about an ounce per plant. Growers that are really good and have better lights than me get up to 1.5 ounces per plant. I grow four at a time, as the law allows me four flowering plants. My current four are in bloom and go from 12" tall to 24".

Just to show you how screwy the law is, I'm allowed those four flowering plants which will produce about four ounces of bud but legally I'm only allowed to possess one ounce of "usable" cannabis. Therefore, compliance is tough. I guess I'll compost the excess. :high-five:

You're correct on both counts. I grow autos exclusively and get about an ounce per plant. Growers that are really good and have better lights than me get up to 1.5 ounces per plant. I grow four at a time, as the law allows me four flowering plants. My current four are in bloom and go from 12" tall to 24".

Just to show you how screwy the law is, I'm allowed those four flowering plants which will produce about four ounces of bud but legally I'm only allowed to possess one ounce of "usable" cannabis. Therefore, compliance is tough. I guess I'll compost the excess. :high-five:
I'm not allowed any where I am lol

Get all that compost together and give me a call and I'll come by and pick it up. LOL

GMO studies have found pollen contamination occurring at 600 feet; are you sure there is not even one male plant hidden in that range? There's even a possibility that distance could be even farther; I work for a seed corn producer and it's common to have fields of specialty (not all) parent corn (the corn that is then bred together with a partner to produce the final seed) over 1/4 mile from other corn fields. You also have the issue of personal article contamination that can happen from pollen on your clothes.
If you have hermies, that is going to be your source, of course (hey! that rhymes!) but if you don't have one then there really only one way to get seeds; outside pollen.
Dont you mean 2 ways it can happen?1... Outside pollen (pollonating females thus creating seeds) or 2... A plant that got stressed (by light leak, dramatic day/night tempreture drops, heat stress etc) and 'pollinated itself' creating seeds, and then pollinating all other plants in the process? Correct?,Thanks and yes I'm thinking very deep but this stardawg I'm smoking currently does that haha

Eh? Your allowed 4 plants in bloom but only one oz of weed. So your expected to grow 4 x 7gram plants? That's bizarre lol. Or does that mean your only allowed to have an oz on your person?

Eh? Your allowed 4 plants in bloom but only one oz of weed. So your expected to grow 4 x 7gram plants? That's bizarre lol. Or does that mean your only allowed to have an oz on your person?
This law is probably because the person who drew it up doesn't know the first thing about cannabis plants. Same thing goes for attempted gun control laws in America. The people suggesting the laws don't have a first clue.

Back
Top Bottom