Please Help: Plant health issue

Are those the pistils you are referring to when you say it's in flower? Those aren't flower pistils, those are just the plant letting you know it's a female. So we have not yet established that this in an autoflower.

How many days old from sprout is it now?
Shit, I didn’t clock the sprout but def on week 8 from planting germinated seed into soil. That was September 5th. I think it sprouted 2 days after that.

Vegetation stage started around September 14th (6 weeks ago)

K, I gotta piece this together to remember :bong:

Ok, again I have 1 run almost in jars...my take is your plant looks happier, a content but ravenous plant. I would gently hammer it with nutrients, get your watering going and it will show you that growth your watching in the next few days...
Dunno, someone with more experience will pop in with their own take.
No worries. Thank you for being honest and helping anyway you can. Much appreciated

someone with more experience will pop in with their own take.
Do I count?
I didn’t clock the sprout but def on week 8 from planting germinated seed into soil. That was September 5th. I think it sprouted 2 days after that.
So you're on day 50 and the breeder says 8 weeks in veg, which is 6 days from now. If you don't see preflowers on the top by this weekend I'm thinking it's not an autoflower. If it is, it will flower soon enough. If it isn't, you will need to flip it before you run out of room to flower it out.

The plant looks healthy and happy, and the damage to the lower leaves doesn't look like it's progressing. Carry on with what you're doing.

Are those the pistils you are referring to when you say it's in flower? Those aren't flower pistils, those are just the plant letting you know it's a female. So we have not yet established that this in an autoflower.
I was just looking up preflower photos to see what I should be looking out for and it seems like mine are just that. If you look at the second to last photo, you will see three pistil looking things coming out of the stem. 2 top ones are actually white, even though it shows up green in the pic. They all seem to be coming out of tiny bulbs that are hidden behind/under the green spears, when I look super close at them. That’s suppose to be the preflower, right?

This is what pre-flowers look like on an auto:
full

Again, the right pic are not pistils from a plant in flower. Those are the plant telling you it's a female.

I think I've mentioned this before, but can you post white light pics? At least turn on the flash for the pic of the top. It's hard to make out what colors are really what, and color makes a huge difference when looking at plants.

Again, the right pic are not pistils from a plant in flower. Those are the plant telling you it's a female.

I think I've mentioned this before, but can you post white light pics? At least turn on the flash for the pic of the top. It's hard to make out what colors are really what, and color makes a huge difference when looking at plants.
My bad. I didn’t mean to undermine your knowledge, as I’m sure it’s vast. That was more of a confirmation, since the previous pics weren’t the best images of what I was trying to show. I was under the impression that the green spears that are on stems indicated that it’s a female?

And my bad for the lighting. Here’s a better one:

Attachments

• CB3CC9A3-0EC6-4A4D-B1E4-88BAE9B4CC3C.jpeg
    CB3CC9A3-0EC6-4A4D-B1E4-88BAE9B4CC3C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
I didn’t mean to undermine your knowledge,
I didn't think you were! I just wanted to clarify what we were talking about.
green spears that are on stems indicated that it’s a female?
The pistils that grow out of the nodes indicate it's female (not the green thin stems which are stipules). The pistils that grow out of the tops means it's flowering.

It's still hard to see what's happening at the very top of the plant, but if you compare yours in real life to the pic I posted that should help. An auto in preflower will send out a bunch of tiny green shoots from the top growth that look like they are either really skinny leaves or green pistils.

The pistils that grow out of the nodes indicate it's female (not the green thin stems which are stipules). The pistils that grow out of the tops means it's flowering.

It's still hard to see what's happening at the very top of the plant

Sweet, now I know what’s what. Thank you.

maybe these photos can clarify? Lmk

Attachments

• 79B3B2BA-CD05-4183-8BC1-22A77A190C01.jpeg
    79B3B2BA-CD05-4183-8BC1-22A77A190C01.jpeg
    970.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 2BDA0180-CC44-416F-96FD-409B87F0A3E5.jpeg
    2BDA0180-CC44-416F-96FD-409B87F0A3E5.jpeg
    838.4 KB · Views: 94
I didn't think you were! I just wanted to clarify what we were talking about.

It's still hard to see what's happening at the very top of the plant, but if you compare yours in real life to the pic I posted that should help. An auto in preflower will send out a bunch of tiny green shoots from the top growth that look like they are either really skinny leaves or green pistils.
^yoink, thanks shed

*From where I am watching, all this autoflowering information dished up in one spot is great! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom