Please help - Shall I harvest?

gusfraba

shall i harvest this girl?
DSC0041710.JPG
DSC004079.JPG
DSC0038510.JPG

Look at the plant as a whwoleare 70% of the hairs red? Are the calyx s swollen? Are they rock hard when you squeeze them

The red hair depend s on the Strain and its not a standar on all the plants...The tricrhomes should be cloudy to amber to say that you are good to go...and also they have to be 70-90% amber to give you the full effect of the plant..

The red hair depend s on the Strain and its not a standar on all the plants...The tricrhomes should be cloudy to amber to say that you are good to go...and also they have to be 70-90% amber to give you the full effect of the plant..

No kidding but almost every strain you will grow besides a few stay white through the whole grow...i shoulda added after 65% of the hairs change from white to ANY other color orange amber red rainbow w.e start checking trichomes harvest at 60% amber 40% cloudy thats how i have done this every grow only done 3 but all 10 diff strains ive grown have changed some sort of color.

Also 70-90% for full effect isnt true.....some strains are peak when 30% amber 70% cloudy hell maybe some clear.

Personally, I prefer to harvest sativa leaning strains before any amber appears. Even as early as 50/50 cloudy/clear. It gives the weed a sparkly clear feeling ireally prefer. Harvest time is very subjective.:Namaste:

Personally, I prefer to harvest sativa leaning strains before any amber appears. Even as early as 50/50 cloudy/clear. It gives the weed a sparkly clear feeling ireally prefer. Harvest time is very subjective.:Namaste:
Harvest timing is like choosing the right condom everyone has there pref lol.

Back
Top Bottom