Please help the proper temperature and humidity of sativa and indica

arakawa

Please help me what temperature and humidity is suitable for sativa strain During flowering and vegetative
Contrast is indica what is the appropriate temperature?
Thank you

I do not remember noticing any mention that there are different temperatures recommended. Plus so many "strains" are now some mix of both Indica and Sativa that it is hard to say which one is dominant.

Seems that there were recommendations for a different temperature for the vegetative and flowering stages at one time but not for Indica vs Sativa.

On top of that, now that LED lighting systems are becoming the most common for growing the recommendation of maintaining a temperature at canopy level of the low to mid 80s (F) is often mentioned.

I do not remember what the night time or lights off hours temperature is now recommended but I have the feeling that the upper 60s to very low 70s might still be within range.

Under full spectrum LED I run my lights on at 85F and my lights off at 68F. Doesn’t matter if it’s sativa or indica or veg or flower.

I run those temperatures specifically because that’s the temperature that my soil biology prefers and that the plants are most photosynthetically efficient.

In regard to RH.. that’s dependent on the stage of growth and room temp. I use VPD to determine what my RH should be. In Veg it’s usually pretty high, around 70ish.. In flower it starts coming down to be around 50-60. I have a lot of airflow though (2 base fans and 1 clip fan that oscillate plus 2 more clip fans) so I can afford higher RH.

i shoot for a temp of 68 - 75f and rh around the 50's pretty consistent throughout. i don't manipulate either much, and generally grow through whatever rh i get.

as far as differences between indica and sativa, sativa can take hotter conditions, and indica can survive cooler, but both thrive in the same range indoor.

Back
Top Bottom