Please help - What is this

What luck to find this right now. I'm having the same problem - and I have found thrips.

What's the best way to deal with the little devils?

420-magazine-mobile1897140335.jpg

Yeah mine are quite cool does not go above 24 and drops to around 16 was thinking I needed my night temps a little higher

Ok i would try like a beach sand on top of ur pots i herd it works it traps them from gettin in ur soil

I got some crushed glass stuff but don't no if I done it thick enough might grab some play stand top it up tho have u ever used molasses

They look good what strain are you doing I just got loads of seeds I have only done one so far but was cheese in a highlights hulticulture but have just changed to pebbles

Im doin 3 plants sour d both in five gallon bucketseach and 2 alien og in fiv gal bucket.... I heard chease is a real good strain

It is ok just don't really get me stoned I got lemon haze that what you see there but also got 24k ,super silver ,707 headband, og kush ,og kush #18, kosher kush , killer grape , crockets dog ,sour kosher ,skywalker and Bruce banner going to just do a few of each

Back
Top Bottom