Please help with my next step

DukenoCash

420 Member
Im a first time grower and I started with seeds. Im at the stage where I plant the seeds with the roots (about 1in in length).
My problem is not knowing if I should continue using spring water or should I start measuring ph levels and adding the nutrients?
Im using ocean soil, 1 gal fabic pots and a 2x4 tent system from Grow Ace. Early Miss is the strain.

If it’s a autoflower start in its final pot not in a 1 gallon. Don’t give any nutrients until you have at least a set of fan leaves or two. The small round leafs that will pop out first are not fan leaves. Read the How to Water a plant in my signature. Might wanna start a journal to get through you first grow. Welcome to the site.

If it’s a autoflower start in its final pot not in a 1 gallon. Don’t give any nutrients until you have at least a set of fan leaves or two. The small round leafs that will pop out first are not fan leaves. Read the How to Water a plant in my signature. Might wanna start a journal to get through you first grow. Welcome to the site.

Back
Top Bottom