Please Help!

TwoManyThumbs

So i posted a few days ago and couldnt seem to find help. I assumed i had a fungus gnat problem down in the roots, but I have no more flyers in the garden and its been like that for a few days now.
Leaves are dying left and right and I cant seem to figure if its a deficiency, toxicty, mold, pest, or whatever problem it is. They die in a consistent pattern. The lower/mid leaves that are closest to the stock are the most affected. If anybody couold help itd be greatly appreciated.

Additional info: I use ph strips for now until i get a pen. I keep my ph in the 6 zone( cant get accurate reading with just strips). My tap by itself is like high 7 for ph so I use vinegar to even it out. My rh is on avg 60% and the temp of the room is on avg 75-77

20160815_180857.jpg
20160815_180914.jpg

So i posted a few days ago and couldnt seem to find help. I assumed i had a fungus gnat problem down in the roots, but I have no more flyers in the garden and its been like that for a few days now.
Leaves are dying left and right and I cant seem to figure if its a deficiency, toxicty, mold, pest, or whatever problem it is. They die in a consistent pattern. The lower/mid leaves that are closest to the stock are the most affected. If anybody couold help itd be greatly appreciated.

Additional info: I use ph strips for now until i get a pen. I keep my ph in the 6 zone( cant get accurate reading with just strips). My tap by itself is like high 7 for ph so I use vinegar to even it out. My rh is on avg 60% and the temp of the room is on avg 75-77

I would like to see a picture of the entire plant, with damaged leaves attached. Do you have a fan going in the room, moving the plants around a bit? When the lower leaves are dying, are the tips getting brown and crinkling first, or is the yellowing beginning from the base of the leaf?

Is there anything that you are adding to the plant, such as calmag+, nutes, superthrive, etc? While we are at it, since it looks like it might be a root problem, tell me how you water and how often. Respond back with these answers and I will be here all day... we will figure this out together.

Sorry im not near the plants atm, but they look healthy on the outside, just the leaves you cant see, that are closest to the stock, are the ones that seem to be affected. It starts at the base like you see in the first photo, then it works its way up.
I water like every 4 or 5 days. I let the pots dry completely out before I water again. I dont let them wilt though
I do light feedings for 2 consecutive waterings and then 2 without unless needed.
I use the roots elemental calmag and the roots uprising grow. Seems to keep them nice and happy.
And yeah I have a oscillating fan in the room plus a small ac that the fan stay on auto

try this until you can get a more accurate read on your pH, because this could be a pH issue. I suggest that you alternate feeding one time and water the next. The average of the pH values in your container will more likely fall into the range they need to be in if you come in high one time (plain water) and low the next time (water mixed with nutes).

It could also be that you have an overnute situation since you are giving nutes twice in a row, because think about it... that is 8-10 days that the plant is sitting in strong nutes, amplified by a second application as soon as they dry out. Then after 10 days of very strong feeding, you go to the other extreme and give them 8-10 days of no nutes.

logic tells us that during the first watering of plain water, you will be rewetting and energizing the many leftover nutes still in the soil, so that watering can also be considered a "nute" watering. Only on your second watering are you really giving them clean water with very little nutes.

This is why most experienced growers recommend water one time, or even twice, and then nutes. Most people alternate nutes one time, water the next, and the nute companies recommend doing so. What this ends up doing in the container is creating a situation where there is a cleaning out every other time... and less unused nutes (and salts) end up accumulating in the soil. Since this is also how the nute companies intend you to use their product, you also end up with the concentrations that they designed for you to have in your soil at any given time.

The other reason I am thinking overnute, is the deep dark color of your damaged leaves, and even damaged they have lost very little color. A starving plant yellows, and a deficient plant eats itself up.... this is different...

I am running into a similar problem and cant seem to find any solution. Mine didn't initiate until switching my plants from the veg stage to the flowering one. It seems to have shocked my plants with the light change and now I cant seem to find any solution. Someone told me that perhaps I should consider returning it into the veg stage to try to promote new growth. At this point i just want to save the plant. Helppppppppp

I am running into a similar problem and cant seem to find any solution. Mine didn't initiate until switching my plants from the veg stage to the flowering one. It seems to have shocked my plants with the light change and now I cant seem to find any solution. Someone told me that perhaps I should consider returning it into the veg stage to try to promote new growth. At this point i just want to save the plant. Helppppppppp
Pen, start a new thread describing your problem and providing some pictures, and I am sure several of us will be willing to help.

So my other plant ended up dying and my second started showing the same problems. Noticed too, like the other, there were little red egg looking things on my leaves. Well, i went and bought a 60x camera maganfying tool and turns out they were live bug fucks crawling around in the hundreds ! Anyone have an idea of what they are ? I know its not a super clear photo. I have a vid but i need to send from my other phone, so ill try and upload it later.
Theyre the little maggot looking things. Thats a stem of a leaf btw.
For now i have a mixture of dawn dish soap and neem oil. Its helping a little but theyre doing some damage

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom