Please Help!

No, I didnt say that. You say what you are doing is working for you and I suggested that you stay with that. Get a few more grows in with this system and it will all start to make sense as you work to make things better with each round and as you get a handle on this thing called drift, the 5.8 or even 5.5 at times will make a lot more sense to you than it does now. But, maybe your nutes have special properties and you need to do it the way you are. I don't really know, sitting here in Missouri and not using your system. Do what works for you.

What really worked for me was a soilless i used last year to grow the silver haze. The slurry test came out @ 6.8 PH. The whole grow was outstanding and the product was phenomenal!!! I used PH 6.3 mainly on that grow and i had zero issues!

@Emilya What do you think, im i risking anything if i add dolomite to this medium to take it to 6.8 PH and treat it like a soil ph range?

What really worked for me was a soilless i used last year to grow the silver haze. The slurry test came out @ 6.8 PH. The whole grow was outstanding and the product was phenomenal!!! I used PH 6.3 mainly on that grow and i had zero issues!

@Emilya What do you think, im i risking anything if i add dolomite to this medium to take it to 6.8 PH and treat it like a soil ph range?
If changing a soilless medium over to working in the soil range is what makes you and your plants happy, go for it. It seems like a lot of extra work to me, but like you said, that worked in the past.

@InTheShed @Emilya hello people!

I found an article, posted a few days ago, on February 13 about soilless ph range...

https://healthycannabisreview.com/soilless-medium-ph-relationship/

The writer claims best ph range for soilless medium (65% - 75% peat, perlite, dolomite, wetting agent) is 6 - 6.5 PH.
The writer claims also to use 6.4 PH for VEG and low it to 6.2 PH for BLOOM.

I used the 6 PH as @InTheShed told me to and now im in bloom looking almost good. I have 4 plants in bloom and 2 of them stretched a lot and have a lot of space between the bud development. This tells me they are mostly sativa dna. I have 1 that has fantastic bud development close to each other, i think this one is the Gorilla. The last plant is 14 days in bloom and havent even formed the white hairy ball, it started doing it tho but also this one didnt stretched much!! Very short for 2 weeks in 12/12. Also this plant has a run off 5.6 PH with 6 PH going in and also has a run off EC of 2300 ppm (500ppm convertion)!!!!!

Anyway i would like to hear your opinion for this article i posted above!!!
If your soilless medium is buffered with lime or something similar, there is no need to pH the water you put through it. Changing the pH of your nute water makes no difference to what the plant can uptake. See Big Juice's post here.

Also, runoff pH does not indicate anything, so you can skip measuring that.

The runoff PPM seems very high. Since you hardly ever post a pic of your plants there is no way to know if it's a problem though!

@InTheShed After 2.5 hours lights come on im gonna take some photos of the gang and the one that is 2 weeks 12/12 and havent stretched a lot and havent complete the hairy ball yet.

The soilless is definetely calcium limenated, it says on the bag.

@InTheShed

Clockwise no 1&2 stretched a lot and you see the bud formation is not 'tight'. No 2 i cropped 3 branches not to hit the lamp. No 3 is the shorty. No 4 is magnificent and smells amazing. No 1 is 3 weeks bloom, No 2&3 are 2 weeks bloom and no 4 = 4 weeks
DSC_5414.jpg

This is no 3. 2 weeks in bloom and struggling to bud formation....
DSC_5416.jpg

No 4, 4 weeks old in bloom. I can see crystals on the sugar leaves with my eyes. With the camera i dont see so much. How does it look to you?
DSC_5417.jpg
DSC_5417.jpg

I didnt take notes for some reason. I suspect the loaded one to be gorilla amd the stretched ones amnesia or amnesia lemon or dedoverde haze or sweet amnesia. Any idea why the small one doesnt kick in the blooming?

I know that most of the dutch haze mixes comes from amnesia. Amnesia has that taste tho that is pure. I may have amnesia and i dont know it yet. I have another tent with 4 plants swithed to 12.12, 6 days ago. Even if i find a keeper i will not know which strain it is. But the taste may reveil the amnesia!

@Emilya @InTheShed Goodmorning all!

I have come to this problem on the leafes which i cant understand what it can be. It is only visible on 1 plant which is flowering for 35 days. I have been giving EC 1,1 (0.3 water base, 0.4 micro + 0.4 Bloom)

Im very skeptic if this is a deficiency. I removed the infected leafs. The plant looks healthy and green but also i think the bud development stoped. Maybe im paranoid but i have a feeling is not fatting the buds anymore. The plant as i said looks good over all and only on 6 - 7 leafs i found this rust spots.

DSC_5421.jpg
DSC_5422.jpg
DSC_5423.jpg
DSC_5424.jpg
DSC_5425.jpg

DUDE FOR REAL??? i am shocked!!!!! Last run with the silver haze didnt run it over 1!!!

AllRIght Shed, im sticking on your guideness, everything goes good!

Thank god you people are here and helping out! I manage to catch it soon, it was only on 6 leafs. They will get stronger feed tomorrow then! Thank you very much Shed for everything

Back
Top Bottom