Please Help!

@InTheShed I hope is not something serious!
She switched to 12/12 on 21/1/2020. It looks like an indica strain to you? Propably 8-9 weeks of flowring?

DSC_5426.jpg
DSC_5428.png
DSC_5430.png
DSC_5431.png
DSC_5435.png

In a perfect world we would all want to have perfect plants. Your plant looks completely fine and it’s better it’s a little deficient than toxicity and over fertilized. Remember when you add something in a pot your size in soil or even soilless it will be around 5-7 days before you see improvement. Just be patient. Add some cal mag with your normal nutrient program. I would do half strength followed by 1/4 strength then water on your next three waterings. Or just give it 1/3 strength every watering for a couple weeks. It’s your choice.

@InTheShed and other friends, i succesfully finished the 8 plants of different varieties. From Gorilla, Amnesia, Amnesia Lemon, Gorilla zkittlez, Dedoverde Haze, L.A. Amnesia....All 8 finish following the advice on ph 6 in my peat mix of 5.7 soil. Want to give a big THANKS to everyone. Average is 120g per plant so with 2 x 600w hps = 900-960gramms of nice dense buds. Super excited for the next run and im happy i found a soil that i can use which is in stock all the time.

Man, having 5 different haze strains atm...So happy!! Allready sprouted the next round of super silver haze, amnesia kush and NorthenLights haze #5.

NLhaze5 was very expensive seed @ 22 euros per seed!

Are you haze fan @InTheShed ?

@InTheShed Hows it going buddy? Im going with new nutrients on this grow, something you are familiar with. Megacrop 9-16-17 must be V2.

I wanted to ask you a simple information just to get me going.
Should i follow the instructions in their site?
Should i start feeding with half recommendation?

What is your starting point with megacrop?

@InTheShed Hows it going buddy? Im going with new nutrients on this grow, something you are familiar with. Megacrop 9-16-17 must be V2.

I wanted to ask you a simple information just to get me going.
Should i follow the instructions in their site?
Should i start feeding with half recommendation?

What is your starting point with megacrop?
So sorry Known, I've been absent for a long while and just getting back into some lost threads. I hope the MC grow is going well for you!

Back
Top Bottom