Please Welcome Racefan Back to 420 Support

Founder
Everyone please join me in welcoming @Racefan back to our team as 420 Support!
:yahoo::cheer:

Racefan has been with us since 2006 and has been an incredible help with his vast knowledge of growing. He is dedicated to helping others and we are so truly grateful to have him back after a year long retreat to finish sorting out things in his personal life. All is well now and he is back in action once again. :bravo:

Welcome home my brother, we missed you dearly and are so happy you are with us again.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.
:thanks:

:welcome: back my brother:goodjob: I have been prescribed opiod analgesics since 1999 and know the battle please stay in touch, it's great to have you back on board:yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks bro! I spent over 10 years on those pills. never once took more than prescribed. They were harder to kick than cigarettes. When I quit cigs I didn't puke or have stomache cramps etc.

Glad to see you back on the staff where you belong.

It's so good to have you back..
catrollingjointci3.gif

welcome back dealing with pain an just being dumb i know the battle well cannabis is my 1 true escape

Welcome back Race Fan , I always like reading your post , An love the way you contrubute to the grow an hash questions , Trust your advice more than most on here . Hope all is well an look forward to more grow topics , Currently reading over an over on your clone topic I have saved .

What is a flowering clone?

Thanks for all the info look forward to more . :peacetwo:

^ that flowering clone thread is one of my all time favorite threads :cool:

And User I also really enjoy your news , I read it everymorning while having my coffe , the kc bust today was only a hour south of me an the 1-80 x-mas packages was a little north of me , I like seeing the local stuff like that also , since we`re both Missourians , Keep up the news bro its enjoyed :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom