2x CBD Auto Northern - Feminised
2x Seedsman Auto Great White Shark - Feminised
2x Big Buddha Blue Cheese Automatic - Feminised

So all autos and all feminised.

Light
1 200w 2700k CFL
2 fluorescent lighting T8 2x18w 6700k
1 fluorescent lighting T8 1x30w 4000k
(trying to get the whole spectrum in, have the fluorescent lights at home already)

Tent 0.75x0.75x1.5 meters (about 2,5x2,5x5 feet)
Carbon filter and ventilator, fresh air from room next door, exit air in other room indoors (locked room, not same as intake)

Soil
A mixture of E-soil (peat, sand, clay, cow compost and chicken manure, seaweed flour), perlit and vermiculite
Leca in bottom and on top.
8 x 11L pots (about 3 gallon)

Nutrients
A bit unclear right now, but probably

1st 1L Oldtimer Organic Grow
1st 1L Oldtimer Organic Bloom
1st 500ml Plant Magic Root Stimulant
1st 125ml Plant Magic Catalyst
1st 125ml Plant Magic BioSilicon
1st 350g Plant Magic Granules (Mycorrhiza)

PH level checker, some odd bits and ends, chains, hooks and so on.

Will it be to much with 8 pots in that tent? They are autos and as i understand don't get that big, would like to cram as much in as possible. Bigger pots and less plants?
Will germinate separetly and put in the 3 gallon pots, light on 18/6 from start.
Maby turn of 6700 and 4000k, or switch to all 2700k after flowering starts?

Any pointers, opinions? First time so you that have done autos before pleas help out. ;)

Hmmm 100+ views and not one reply?
Wrong place to ask, stupid questions or what?

Anyway, going with the 3 gallon pots and putting the seeds in them after germ, but will put a them in little gentler soil with less nutrients.
Afraid i will burn them otherwise.
No nutrients the first 3 weeks except root stimulant.
Think I will go with 5 or 6 plants.

U can also use super thrive I feel it helps me keep the plants looking sexi lol sorry I've never done autos so no tips there. However I like to get some full spec in there even if its faint the plants seem to like it and I figure it helps build stronger stems so u get more roots and more buds . good luck.

Light
1 200w 2700k CFL
2 fluorescent lighting T8 2x18w 6700k
1 fluorescent lighting T8 1x30w 4000k
(trying to get the whole spectrum in, have the fluorescent lights at home already)

I would suggest increasing the 5500-6500 range if this is the veg space you are discussing. My extremely small veg space has 4x23 watts of 6500, 1 x 13 watts 6500, and 2 x 9 watts 2700. I cut the 2700 exposure in half, due to plants stretching. The 2700 range induces more stretch vs 6500 producing more veg leaf growth.

Hello again,
got 3 out of 5 pots going so far.
2 pots not showing anything, but it has only been 2 days there, so they can still pick up.
Have both a 2x18w 6700k fluorescent lighting and the 200w CFL in the tent.
The fluorescent lighting is about 2-3 inches away from the very small babieplants, and the CFL is on the side of them so to speak.
Just giving them 6.5Ph water and will continue like that for at least 2 more weeks if they look healthy.
Light is on 22/2.

Again this is autos, so no need for real vegg. Think they like more of a mix of light there whole lives.
This is great fun by the way!
Haven't been this excited about anything in a long while, can easily see myself doing this the year around.

Only downside is the worry about you know who knocking on my door. Touch wood!
Will supply pictures later.
Until then...

Back
Top Bottom