Polo Jumps Into Deep Water WWxBB

BlackPolo23

This is my first attempt at hydroponics, wish me luck!
:420:

Setup
Basic aeroponic setup in a 5 gallon bucket; a few air stones, a water pump, and air pump. I've got a good healthy shine on 2/3 of the batch. The 1 has not reached the reservoir yet and it's been 2 weeks since I took cuttings. My ph now is at a 6.0 - 6.5.

The Clones
image24120.jpg
image24122.jpg
image24121.jpg

Any advice is welcome! Join the journey?

Subbed up! Everything is looking great man, can't wait to see what you do with this DWC, I am sure it is going to be awesome

:thumb:

After only 1 wk of Veg it's clear that there will be no completion from the soil girls. The may be showing signs of stress from the transplant and being topped early. The growth rate of my hydro girl is unreal, better node development and she has already begun stretching. Vigorous growth away!!!

HYDRO
image24321.jpg
image24322.jpg
image24323.jpg
image24324.jpg

Got some H2O2 as well. Turns out aqua shield is discontinued.

Today's Update...

I've been learning a lot from beginning this DWC grow. You should probably grab nutes that specialize in one of the 3 important macronutrient categories. Going to change out my reservoir soon. That should be fun. I've begun training on her hopefully it stunts the vertical growth so she can Veg a little longer.

"Slim" WWxBB Clone 2nd Gen

image24572.jpg

image24772.jpg

image24774.jpg

image24773.jpg

image24775.jpg

Today's Update...

DWC
image25078.jpg
image25079.jpg

The plants are doing well, I'm trying to get the DWC ready for bloom by the end of the month.

Soil
image25080.jpg
image25081.jpg
image25082.jpg

A little behind the DWC for sure, getting set for a long veg. Anyone have any experience in making monster clones???

Today's Update...

Got a few pics to share, the Hydro girl has made an excellent recovery from her training. Did some defoliating to the lower limbs to promote a small stretch.

image25442.jpg

image25443.jpg

image25448.jpg

image25460.jpg

image25459.jpg

image25454.jpg

Once the tops open up I will begin the bloom period right inside the hut. I've begun adding bloom nutes to the reservoir, so in a week or so we will flip.

The plants look great, I miss seeing happy plants like that.

I'm always intrigued by DWC, especially since getting pests in my current grow. If you don't mind, how much did everything you needed to set up the bucket cost?

Also if you get a chance, check out my journal and let me know if you have any ideas on how I might be able to correct my issues.

The plants look great, I miss seeing happy plants like that.

I'm always intrigued by DWC, especially since getting pests in my current grow. If you don't mind, how much did everything you needed to set up the bucket cost?

Also if you get a chance, check out my journal and let me know if you have any ideas on how I might be able to correct my issues.

Thanks Jay,

All together it will cost you about the same price to grab a bucket hydroponic setup from a local hydro shop. In my neighborhood the bucket system runs about $50, but it will come with flora 3-part nutes. I may need one of those thinking about it.

Sad news :oops:..

Due to frequent pump failures I have decided to throw in my towel. I would get home and see that the pump had been clogged by roots, causing the water to sit. In stagnant water your nutes begin building up. We'll as the pump continuously pulls in pre nute it will block up your sprinkler setup too. It's easy to clean them up and fix the pump. Just pointless doing it daily IMO. If I had a resting tray for roots inside the reservoir everything would have rolled smoothly.

I'll be plotting to do Fall/Winter DWC. I've got a hot summer coming my way :surf:

Back
Top Bottom