Pot plant

ofek163

Hey Guys!

Can you help me and tell me if my plant looks ok or something wrong.

the first picture from 4.21.16
a12vi9.jpg

this one 4.22.16
210k3g8.jpg

Thanks guys!!

Hi ofek163.

Welcome to the 420 Magazine community of members.

It appears to me that your soil may be staying a little too wet. How frequently is it getting watered?

I think once per week is enough :)

Sent from my SM-J500FN using 420

Really? in my area its super hot so i thought like that the best way haha thank you very much but what do you think about the plant it self looks ok?

and how much water should i put? its only one plant.

ofek163

I think the concensus thinking on watering is that a plant should be watered thoroughly to the point of complete saturation of the growing medium and then allowed to dry out almost completely to the point just shy of wilting. Cannabis definately does not tolererate over watering well.

We can better judge your plant's overally health once the yellowing dissipates but I don't see any immediate causes for concern aside from the overwatering.

Be well and happy growing!

ofek163

I think the concensus thinking on watering is that a plant should be watered thoroughly to the point of complete saturation of the growing medium and then allowed to dry out almost completely to the point just shy of wilting. Cannabis definately does not tolererate over watering well.

We can better judge your plant's overally health once the yellowing dissipates but I don't see any immediate causes for concern aside from the overwatering.

Ty!!

ofek163

Hey again! sorry for bieng annoying.
but i think i just broke my planet stem in the middle ...
if someone got an advice i don't know what to do :(

Hey again! sorry for bieng annoying.
but i think i just broke my planet stem in the middle ...
if someone got an advice i don't know what to do :(

A picture would be good to see how damaged it is. If it is not too bad it will heal without tape. It will just take some time. You can use some grafting tape (or any kind of tape) and a Popsicle stick/pencil if the damage is a lot to help keep it straight while it heals.

prop it up. it will heal. and I agree with TanR. Water thoroughly and let it dry out. Heft the pot after you water it and go by weight. you will know when it has dried out, the weight change is quite noticable. also might be time for nutrients if it keeps yellowing and if there is none in the soil you used.

A picture would be good to see how damaged it is. If it is not too bad it will heal without tape. It will just take some time. You can use some grafting tape (or any kind of tape) and a Popsicle stick/pencil if the damage is a lot to help keep it straight while it heals.

so i wasnt been around till today and i told one of my friends to keep an eye on it so i came back today and from what it look like i think the plant dead can you guys tell me?

and you can see the stem near the pot he just put it back i dont know why...

thank you!

It is still alive for now. The stem broke completely off and you buried it after it happened? If you have some type of rooting hormone it would help. Take the plant out clean it and put some rooting gel or soak it in liquid or powder on it. Misting the leaves and a dome will help till it regrows roots.
Or you can dig it up and cut the stem above where it was in the soil. Also cut the stem that was left with the roots. Put them together and tape them just like grafting plants... Good luck.

I would just trim off the dead and dying leaves to prevent disease, and treat her a little better. She looks just about as good as my young clones.

EDIT: And get a spray bottle and spray the dirt off the leaves. Dirt brings in mites. She will thank you for it.

Back
Top Bottom